• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dnipro

Reports claim all three of Adebayor, Defoe and Walker are not travelling to Ukraine for Tottenham's tie versus Dnipro.

Reports claim all three of Adebayor, Defoe and Walker are not travelling to Ukraine for Tottenham's tie versus Dnipro.

Ade and Walker could do with the rest, but it seems the perfect game to eak a final few pennies worth out of Defoe.

Ade and Walker could do with the rest, but it seems the perfect game to eak a final few pennies worth out of Defoe.

Defoes last game for us is the home game against them, a competition where he is our top goalscorer. I have no doubt he'll play in that one.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/travel-advice-to-dnipropetrovsk-170214/

Update – Wednesday February 19, 2pm GMT

We remain in contact with the British Embassy and have been advised that the Police in Dnipropetrovsk have been briefed to expect British fans and the situation there is stable and under control.

Once again travelling fans are advised to avoid gatherings and areas where demonstrations could occur such as public squares and administrative buildings during journeys to and from the stadium.

For those fans travelling via Kiev, the Metro in Kiev is currently still not operating - details on how to get from Boryspil Airport to the railway station in Kiev is available by clicking here.

Defoes last game for us is the home game against them, a competition where he is our top goalscorer. I have no doubt he'll play in that one.

I thought it was tomorrow? Certainly no more home games after he got carried off by team mates in our last game at the lane

[tweet]436214096628051969[/tweet]
[tweet]436214160834449408[/tweet]

Kaboul's got a niggle? Not surprised really, think he went a bit too gung-ho at SJP in his 1st game back. Really hope all 5 of those are back for Sunday, they would be a big loss for another crucial match

So we have Lloris,Kaboul,Walker,Adebayor and Lennon with niggles.
Sandro,Lamela and Rose out injured
Demble possibly out too, havent heard any updates on him since the Toon match.
9 absentees, ffs

Its like a revolving door, everytime we get close to a fully-fit squad soembody else picks up a niggle or has a setback

9 absentees, ffs

Its like a revolving door, everytime we get close to a fully-fit squad soembody else picks up a niggle or has a setback

I'm hoping they're all being rested, wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

9 absentees, ffs

Our medical and fitness dept strike again!

Back