• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace ***

Why didnt we get Eze? That said, we look decent for the most time. Couple of poor Dier passes leading to their chances. Let Toby be the one to hoof it, Eric!
Agreed, Dier just chunking it straight to a Palace player twice in a row; either hit a Spur or get it away out of danger

We've lost possession a lot today through Bergwijn

He plays because he’s upped his work rate, but you’re right he gives the ball away or makes the wrong decision too often. I wouldn’t mind so much if he was creating, but he rarely does that even.

He plays because he’s upped his work rate, but you’re right he gives the ball away or makes the wrong decision too often. I wouldn’t mind so much if he was creating, but he rarely does that even.

I get the impression the third attacking position is there more for defensive purposes than attacking

Palace fans failing to understand what a foul is... It's nice to actually have a ref in charge willing to give those clumsy charges into the backs of our forwards.

Back