• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace ***

Yeah good up to that and good value for our lead but sloppy last 10 mins. Hopefully Jose sorts it out at half time.

A lot of solid performances again today although Sissoko on a yellow is a worry.

They have mojo....whatever his name is on one too.

Why didnt we get Eze? That said, we look decent for the most time. Couple of poor Dier passes leading to their chances. Let Toby be the one to hoof it, Eric!

Hard to know whether we should go more low block (now we're ahead) to negate their pace/trickery and of course give us the deadly counter attack potential OR carry on as we are. They are compact when defending and giving us the wings are we are moving it out there quickly. Our movement and ideas have been good.

This is going to -again- be about the subs isn't it? Gio makes good sense today...will Dele have a role? Does he step in for Tanguy tight behind/aroumd Kane? Just not sure we "do" that anymore? Lucas will come on won't he...

Hard to know whether we should go more low block (now we're ahead) to negate their pace/trickery and of course give us the deadly counter attack potential OR carry on as we are. They are compact when defending and giving us the wings are we are moving it out there quickly. Our movement and ideas have been good.
The wings don’t help with counter attacking
I’d say stick with what we were doing knowing they have to stretch the game

It wouldn’t surprise me if we did that at all. Palace have some pace up top but lack creativity. Sitting back might make sense, even if unexiting

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I wouldn't rule out Mourinho trying to kill the game and see if we get anything on the break

We certainly seemed happy to give up the middle and sit low for the last 10 mins. Intriguing. I think these are the moments where we will see the confidence of our position give us the extra.

Right. Grandad duties over. Let's try and enjoy this second half.

Bit worried about Sissoko on a yellow, they will target him like we SHOULD target Milivojevic (which we wont). Maybe Lo Celso on around 55-60min

COYS. Hopefully we can see this through to 3 more massive points

Listening to Steve Mcmnmnmn pishing all over Guaita for his misread of Kane's goal strike. It's a wet day in sarf London and, on a greasy pitch, I'd be telling my players to take every shooting opportunity. And for forwards to follow it in.

There will be rebounds.

This is going to -again- be about the subs isn't it? Gio makes good sense today...will Dele have a role? Does he step in for Tanguy tight behind/aroumd Kane? Just not sure we "do" that anymore? Lucas will come on won't he...
Tanguy has been great

Back