• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT***** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Crystal Palace - 11/01/14: 3pm

No change from the Arsenal game.

Lloris

Walker Dawson Chiriches Rose

Lennon Bentaleb Dembele Eriksen

Adebayor Soldado​

Speroni
Mariappa - Gabbidon - Delaney - Parr
Bolasi - Jedinak - Ward - Puncheon
Jerome - Chamakh​

Palace subs: Price, Moxey, O'Keefe, Williams, Bannan, Guedioura, Gayle.

So where is it? Who's playing today?

heinoe its on NBC in the US - they interviewed Eriksen - so guess he's playing.

Not sure its possible to do that, each country has or is parts of a rights deal so you will only be able to legally view what they deiced. But if you check your pm some help might be on its way.

I live in Norway and they onlys show Cardiff vs WH (because of OGS is the new manager) . I was wondering if it is possible to buy a HD live stream through BBC or SKY or something like that . Eager to see this match so if anybody can help me it would be much appreciated :)

There really should be a global streaming service that offers pay-per-view. But the legal issues are probably so complex, I'm guessing we'll never see it.

There are various regional services... if you live in the Middle East you can buy Al Jazeera Sports and watch the matches online. And there are options in the US (often bundled with a cable deal) that allow you to stream matches. But if you don't have a similar service in your region then you're pretty screwed.

I've heard it is possible to use a web proxy to fool the Al Jazeera service into believing you are in the Middle East. But I don't know if that really works (or how legal it would be in Norway). You could do a web search and find out I'm sure. Also there are also the free "streams", but they are legally dubious and there is an outright ban on posting links to them on this forum, so the less said about them the better.

It's good to see that players aren't be rushed back for the sake of it, and that the bench is looking stronger with all areas covered

on the other note, i have just eaten a whole bag of white chocolate coins left over from Christmas, yum yum

We've got out squad back. Some hot subs there. We may need them! Need to give it our all to get a break through. And bring on Chadli, Holtby and Defoe as they tire second half.

Tim said he still has pain in his thigh so won't be risked.

Now now, you should know that facts like that have nothing to do with that debate, the manager hates him because he refused to pick the soap up in the showers..

We've got out squad back. Some hot subs there. We may need them! Need to give it our all to get a break through. And bring on Chadli, Holtby and Defoe as they tire second half.

Wouldn't mind seeing that Ade/Defoe partnership again, I liked that. Chadli for Bentaleb hopefully meaning we see Eriksen in the middle some more.

Maybe I'm in a minority, but I've been much more impressed with Capoue (in midfield) than Bentaleb. Not saying the youngster hasn't looked good when he's played, but I wonder if Sherwood isn't trying to make a point by playing Bentaleb - maybe at the expense of putting out our strongest eleven?

That said, I think the team he's selected should be more than enough to beat Crystal Palace by at least a couple of goals. So maybe Sherwood just sees this as the perfect game to give a younger player some first team experience? Maybe there's a method to the madness...

Back