• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

APPARENTLY our team is

Lloris; Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Naughton; Lennon, Sandro, Huddlestone, Bale; Defoe, Adebayor

APPARENTLY our team is

Lloris; Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Naughton; Lennon, Sandro, Huddlestone, Bale; Defoe, Adebayor

Well he looks like he's going for it anyway that's about the most attacking team he could field! Letsby Avenue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COYS!

Id be very surprised tbh, surely ade will play behind defoe?

This, but at least he has picked a team that the majority would have wanted, bearing in mind who is available.

Moved Vertonghen into CB. Picked Nuaghton. Picked Adebayor and Defoe. Dont suppose too many can complain about all that.

Happy if Lloris starts, Naughton starts, Vertonghen at centre back and the fact Adebayor is starting.

But my worst fears have come true, Wheelchair, Arteta, Cazorla vs. Hudd.

Happy if Lloris starts, Naughton starts, Vertonghen at centre back and the fact Adebayor is starting.

well, at least Sandro will be all over them.

Lennon is good at tracking back and defending, so he can help out, plus - as i say - the deeper forward will have to mark one of their CMs when we don't have the ball.

as long as everyone's brains are turned on, then in itself, this shouldn't be a huge problem.

IF true.... not confirmed anywhere else.

Then AVB has literally gone "fudge it... we'll score more than you"

And the England curse strikes again. How many times in the last few seasons has one of our players been injured, or come back injured, after an England game.

Defoe,Dawson,Parker. What made it worse this week was it was only a bl##dy friendly.

I'm also a little worried about how mentally fit Sandro will be after his long flight back

And the England curse strikes again. How many times in the last few seasons has one of our players been injured, or come back injured, after an England game.

Defoe,Dawson,Parker. What made it worse this week was it was only a bl##dy friendly.

I'm also a little worried about how mentally fit Sandro will be after his long flight back

Caulker i take it?

shame, he's a threat at attacking set pieces.

I know, my response was because he was the first one to ask (i think). And as we know its always way before any official team news is ever released.

Back