• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

Id be very surprised tbh, surely ade will play behind defoe?

maybe but it's kinda still the same if Ade is the one playing behind the front man. We're going to be relying on a jet lagged Sandro to contain 3 men which is an almost impossible task. Guess AVB is going with a score 1 more than you approach as i doubt we're gonna keep a clean sheet but he didn't want to try the Ade and Defoe partnership against lesser teams at home where we haven't put a good performance in bar maybe Chelski which was decent but we're trying it vs our biggest rivals away from home where we usually look solid? doesn't really make sense to me at all.

Definitely no complaints about AVB's team selection. 10/10 for him on that score, how he uses his subs today could be the key

Thierry Henry, Sol Campbell, Robert Pires and Jens Lehmann at the Emirates today. Lets do 'em

maybe but it's kinda still the same hint if Ade is the one playing behind the front man. We're going to be relying on a jet lagged Sandro to contain 3 men which is an almost impossible task. Guess AVB is going with a score 1 more than you approach as i doubt we're gonna keep a clean sheet but he didn't want to try the Ade and Defoe partnership against lesser teams at him where we haven't put a good performance in bar maybe Chelski which was decent but we're trying it vs our biggest rivals away from home where we usually look solid? doesn't really make sense to me at all.

Thing is that in the last few games Dempsey has been completely anonymous and Sigurdsson has struggled to make the step-up so far. Ade put a great shift in against City and Defoe is always a goal-threat even if he can go missing sometimes.

I'd rather go 4-4-2 with Ade working hard than play Dempsey and have an anonymous player meaning we play with 10 men the whole match.

Sandro doesn't have to do it all on his own, Thudd isn't THAT bad defensively, although i'd prefer Dembele obviously. If Lennon, Bale and Ade work hard defensively as well as offensively it could work.

Lloris; Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Naughton; Lennon, Sandro, Huddlestone, Bale; Defoe, Adebayor

Friedel; Caulker; Dawson; Livermore; Dempsey; Sigurdsson; Falque

oh he dropped Caulker then?

i think AVB think Wenger will go with Oxlade and Walcott so he's put Naughton in there to cope with the pace. He wasn't going to drop Gallas for this one so Caulker was benched...yeh i see why he did that.

Chesney; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen; Arteta, Wheelchair, Cazorla; Walcott, Podolski, Giroud

Back