• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

It would be great to win the 125th Anniversary game at the Emirates today - our first match against Arsenal was in November 1887 on Tottenham Marshes, which we won 1-0 but was cut short due to bad light as Arsenal got lost on their way to North London.

But I'm not in a very confident mood as our form has been very patchy recently.

I'm going for a 2-2 draw.

fudge yeah!

Spurs 2-1, 11/1
Arsenal 3-1, 15/1
Spurs 3-2, 30/1
2-2 Draw, 12/1

Bale to score 2 or more, 22/1

Adebayor hatrick 100/1
Walcott hatrick 66/1

Right lets fudging have this one boys and girls...

None of this nonsense like starting a thread to say how embarrassing we are.

If we win fcuking amazing and I love you all.

If we lose its not the end of the world and I will not be posting anything negative on here and I still love you all.

COYS!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Right lets fudging have this one boys and girls...

None of this nonsense like starting a thread to say how embarrassing we are.

If we win fcuking amazing and I love you all.

If we lose its not the end of the world and I will not be posting anything negative on here and I still love you all.

COYS!!!!!!!

good man, that's the spirit - we've got as good a chance today as we've had in the last 4 or 5 seasons, so no need for negativity - we can do this!

off to my mate's place in a bit, he's a big Pool fan - proper fan, travels to away games and abroad - but he's pretty level headed about his team. anyway, he's cooking breakfast and has a big telly so it's looking good so far!

good man, that's the spirit - we've got as good a chance today as we've had in the last 4 or 5 seasons, so no need for negativity - we can do this!

off to my mate's place in a bit, he's a big Pool fan - proper fan, travels to away games and abroad - but he's pretty level headed about his team. anyway, he's cooking breakfast and has a big telly so it's looking good so far!

mate ive had enough of being negative, in life and with Spurs. We will always be Spurs supporters so lets do this and get behind the team. So what if we lose. It will hurt but it ruins my life so im gonna take a step back and just support the team even if we lose.

sounds like you're gonna start well with the breakfast. Im meeting my bro at 1-45 at the pib and having brekky there. Then about 10 other of us guys are going to be there but I wont start drinking until about 12pm as Im a bit of a lightweight....

COYS!!!

A couple of videos to help set the mood, not against scum, but some of the better Spurs videos:

[video=youtube;6_ApORrSA_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ApORrSA_s[/video]

[video=youtube;0tZ6AleCouk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tZ6AleCouk[/video]

[video=youtube;rCk_MzbbLg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCk_MzbbLg0[/video]

About to leave for this...bit of breakfast first, some lugers and then in we fudging go!!!!! Vermont, send my love to the DC's phalanx...everyone else who's going today, sing the fudge up!

COYS!!!!

Braineclipse... Thanks. I am right up for this now!!!! COYS!!!!

Can't fudging wait. Happy this is a early kick off, counting the hours and minutes now.

Will be very interesting to see what kind of line-up we start with, don't think Defoe and Ade together is out of the question today, Arse are quite a bit weaker than City are. Of course injuries and doubts will be a concern, hopefully those that have been doubtful will be ready. In my heart I still have a slight hope that Dembele will return and that all the other talk has just been a smokescreen, not likely though I know.

If I had the wings of a sparrow,
If I had the arse of a crow,
I'd fly over Arsenal Tomorrow,
And brick on the bastards below, below,
brick on the bastards below.

I have doubt the fans that are there will sing their hearts out.

Just hope the players respond and play their socks off. All I ever ask is that players perform to the best of their abilities. If they do and still lose, then fair enough they were second best on the day.

Heart says we snatch at least a draw, head says if Gallas starts and Giroud plays the latter could have a field day and it wont be pretty.
Heart 2-2
Head 3-1 defeat

i would have preferred this on monday as I wouldnt wanna ruin the weekend of all Arse fans

7-3 to spurs - BITCHES

Defoe and Ade up front or I will hunt AVB and kill the fudger

(For the avoidance of doubt I will not really kill AVB - I know how you cops scour the fudgein forum)

Back