• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

I won't be able to watch the game either :( family lunch, might try and get Sky Go on the mobile working though, use it on the sly hmmm

Sing loud those who are going and let us hope that today is the start of our comeback!!

If Caulker is out then he will go with Dawson and Gallas I suppose?

When is Benny due back? could do with getting Verts into the Centre.

We are going to get hammered 5-1 :( we have at least half our team out and we stupidly keep playing Friedal in goal and leaving Adebayor or Defoe out

Derby matches against Arsenal supposed to make you excited. But just don't feel excited or confident about this match. We don't look the same team without Dembele in midfield. Arsenal are also struggling but they tend to lift their game against us. I think our key player in this match is going to be Hudd. If he can lift his game along with Sandro in midfield, then we will have a good chance of getting something out of this game. If not, then we will struggle again.

Considering we are missing many key players, a draw will be an excellent result.

French Journo:

Julien Laurens ‏@LaurensJulien
Im hearing that Hugo Lloris will start for Tottenham today at the Emirates against Arsenal

Twitter is saying Lloris starts, Caulker is out with a knock.

Its a blow, but atleast our best CB starts at CB today...

Back