• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

I haven't felt less confident going into a derby in years. And it's not even like Arsenal are playing well at the moment!

Thorstvedt had a trial with Arsenal long before he joined us, if he had gone there I'm sure we'd be chasing David Seaman ..
What's worse is that he was an Arsenal fan as a kid, completely turned after he played for us though. He trash talk Arsenal all the time, and shine when he talk about his Spurs days.

I haven't felt less confident going into a derby in years. And it's not even like Arsenal are playing well at the moment!

This x10.

We don't look good, we're playing away, we could have really done with Moussa and although I don't think they'll thrash us I just can't see us winning. Though it's a derby, so anything can happen.

COYS!

if we have Dembele back, what would your feelings be?

Seeing as he won't be fully fit even if he does start, I'll still be expecting defeat, especially if Lennon, Defoe and Walker are injured. Because even if they're not, and even if Dembele is at 100%, you know full well that even if we manage to take the lead, AVB will substitute all of our attacking players for defensive ones, sit back and hope that Arsenal, the masters of late, jammy goals, don't manage to score one, only to be very disappointed.

Seeing as he won't be fully fit even if he does start, I'll still be expecting defeat, especially if Lennon, Defoe and Walker are injured. Because even if they're not, and even if Dembele is at 100%, you know full well that even if we manage to take the lead, AVB will substitute all of our attacking players for defensive ones, sit back and hope that Arsenal, the masters of late, jammy goals, don't manage to score one, only to be very disappointed.

Again, i'm struggling to argue with this kind of talk:cry:

Thorstvedt had a trial with Arsenal long before he joined us, if he had gone there I'm sure we'd be chasing David Seaman ..
What's worse is that he was an Arsenal fan as a kid, completely turned after he played for us though. He trash talk Arsenal all the time, and shine when he talk about his Spurs days.

Wow, didn't know that. Knew there must have been a reason for him to be included.

.........................Lloris

Walker........Caulker......Vertonghen....Naughton

........................Sandro

.................Carroll.......Dembele

Lennon............................................Bale

.......................Adebayor

.........................Lloris

Walker........Caulker......Vertonghen....Naughton

........................Sandro

.................Carroll.......Dembele

Lennon............................................Bale

.......................Adebayor

This, but with Hudd in for Carroll.

Ade and Defoe up top. This game requires winners. Players who aren't happy to just amble around the pitch. Time to step up.

------------------Friedel-------------------
Walker---Dawson-----Caulker-----Verts
-----------Sandro------Dembele--------
-----Lennon------Ade---------Bale----
----------------Defoe---------------------

Would love Benny back too

Forgot about Dawson

Either him and Caulker at CB - Verts out wide

or Naughton at LB and Caulker / Verts in the middle

Gallas needs to stay away from the starting 11 for now.

Forgot about Dawson

Either him and Caulker at CB - Verts out wide

or Naughton at LB and Caulker / Verts in the middle

Gallas needs to stay away from the starting 11 for now.

Arc would you still after recent weeks prefer Vertonghen or Naughton ahead of Ekotto at LB?

I've seen too little of Naughton in that position to call but we need Verts in the middle since Gallas is way off-form so BAE is in unless AVB wants to persist with Dawson which is unlikely. Not sure what happens when Kaboul returns though

I've seen too little of Naughton in that position to call but we need Verts in the middle since Gallas is way off-form so BAE is in unless AVB wants to persist with Dawson which is unlikely. Not sure what happens when Kaboul returns though

So wait, you'd at this moment in time consider Naughton (lack of experience) and Vertonghen (preferred as a CB), ahead of BAE after what we have seen in the last few weeks still?? wow.

Back