• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT -- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ARSENAL -- OMT ***

Lloris; Naughton, Dawson, Caulker, Vertonghen; Lennon, Sandro, Carroll, Bale; Mason; Adebayor.

subs - Friedel, Walker (or Livermore if not fit), Gallas, Huddlestone, Sigurdsson/Dempsey, Falque, Defoe

Only one player is allowed to handle the ball in your own box, and he need to have different kit than the rest of the team.
I assume you are forced to play with one, but you certainly can't have more than one.
You can put Lloris, Friedel, Gomes and Cudicini all on the pitch if you want - but only one will be allowed to wear the goal keeper kit and have different rules applied to him than the rest of the players.

Ok so my idea of putting 11 GKs on the line is illegal? hmmmm

Wonder if there are 11 men in this world big and agile enough to cover the entire goal,
maybe without arms so we don't get any penalties against us

We could put 10 Big Shows on the line and then a goalkeeper in front of them. Hmmm, wonder if that would actually work.

Walker, Lennon and Defoe all injured according to the FA
Defoe was set to replace Rooney

Injuries are never good, but it could turn out to be a blessing in disguise
Walker has been terrible this season, but has had AVBs favour
Our midfield is all power and pace, has lacked players able to pass and move - maybe we're better with only one winger and get an inward wide man like Falque who has superior passing game?
Defoe out should be very bad, but pressure is on AVB to play the way the fans want. This will make his team selection easier and should ease some pressure
I dunno, i feel bad for even writing this stuff

Last edited:
Another 3 goal defeat at the library I fear. They score late goals frequently, we conceed them frequently, bad combination.

Am I the only one who hates watching these games? 90 minutes of pure torture!

Another 3 goal defeat at the library I fear. They score late goals frequently, we conceed them frequently, bad combination.

Am I the only one who hates watching these games? 90 minutes of pure torture!

Hate them. Only one I have enjoyed the full 90 minutes of in recent times was at home to them last year, mainly because we were getting into our stride and Arsenal were coming off the back of an 8-2 defeat at Old Trafford and we pretty much smashed them for 90 minutes.

Hate them. Only one I have enjoyed the full 90 minutes of in recent times was at home to them last year, mainly because we were getting into our stride and Arsenal were coming off the back of an 8-2 defeat at Old Trafford and we pretty much smashed them for 90 minutes.

Err...you sure??? We sure had much more shots on goal, but I remember they outplayed us for large parts of that game (again we had 2 against their midfield 3). We played Rafa on the right wing and got away with it (once we replaced him with Sandro at 1-1).

Or are you talking about the 3-3 in April 2011?

Err...you sure??? We sure had much more shots on goal, but I remember they outplayed us for large parts of that game (again we had 2 against their midfield 3). We played Rafa on the right wing and got away with it (once we replaced him with Sandro at 1-1).

Or are you talking about the 3-3 in April 2011?

2-1 last year. I am sure I remember us dominating them. We should have won about 4 or 5-1. Adebayor and Bale chose to miss a few sitters between them though and we had to rely on a Walker screamer to settle the 3 points.

2-1 last year. I am sure I remember us dominating them. We should have won about 4 or 5-1. Adebayor and Bale chose to miss a few sitters between them though and we had to rely on a Walker screamer to settle the 3 points.

We did have more shots on target and good goal chances at that. But we were the ones dominated in terms of possession; we just made much better use of ours in terms of directness

[B]They Played for Spurs & Arsenal....[/B]

George Payne
Ron Piper
Tom Pratt
Rohan Ricketts
Jimmy Robertson
Andrew Swan
Walter Thomas
[B]Erik Thorstvedt[/B]
Steve Walford
Ernie Walley (Spurs player, Arsenal coach)
Charlie Williams
Willie Young

[/QUOTE]

Really?

Back