• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

How many? I don't know and I don't care tbh. I've always stayed away from these joint XI teams because they're crap. As season after season, our fans gleefully put them together and show how when you put the starting elevens together, we're actually better than Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd.....And then finish behind them yet again

Team performances and results are about far more than who can get into what team.

I just used it to try and contextualise my comment about the majority of players not being good enough.

I'd say most genuinely aren't good enough for a side with pretensions of playing in the champions league, plus we have too many players prone to no-shows.

I agree team games are about teams; but I'd wager our team isn't outstanding AND its playing to less than the sum of its parts.

We're still in this game, but so we bloody well should be, Norwich are abysmal - as are we (today at least).

Is Bentaleb undroppable now, been shocking this game and his fault for the goal as well.

Chadli has been the most anonymous player, needs to come off.

It's not like we were giving away tons of chances before, and you're right we absolutely needed a change just had your eyes fixed on the wrong player.

10 minutes into the change to take off Paulinho and we've already created 4 real chances. Bentaleb has played just ok but Paulinho offered absolutely nothing.

Is Bentaleb undroppable now, been shocking this game and his fault for the goal as well.

Chadli has been the most anonymous player, needs to come off.

i was about to say exactly this - i would really like to see eriksen come on for a bentalab...

well at least if we lost this we can look forward to the reign of lvg next near...

Back