• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

I'd love to know how the Tim supporters/defenders are going to spin this one.

It's so obvious we have been atrocious and him clueless in all games bar Saudi Sportswashing Machine; yet they've had results to protect him. Now what?! Not one shot on target, AGAIN!!! He is so far out of his depth it's unreal, and Levy thought it was to put him as manager of Tottenham Hotspur... are we in League One?!?! Or fighting for the champions league in the premier league...?!?!

How anyone can defend bentaleb is also rather baffling. If we bought him in the summer he'd be getting slated, people love a fiarytale of a youth player turning up, but the fact is he is incredibly average and again, not good enough for Spurs' first team!

It's so obvious we have been atrocious and him clueless in all games bar Saudi Sportswashing Machine; yet they've had results to protect him. Now what?! Not one shot on target, AGAIN!!! He is so far out of his depth it's unreal, and Levy thought it was to put him as manager of Tottenham Hotspur... are we in League One?!?! Or fighting for the champions league in the premier league...?!?!

How are your knickers? All twisted?

Tim left out all too late. They have dug in now and are time wasting and playing on the break.

After the way we played in the first half he should have given them ten minutes then changed it. They are just going to waste time now as much as possible.

Townsend maybe for Chadli or Lennon.

I would suggest giving your fingers a rest - you're embarrassing yourself

YES - it has been poor and YES it wasnt Tim's best performance but the players have also been utter shocking.

Last edited:
Soldado can't even hit the target these days let alone score.

Bentaleb and Lennon seem to be undroppable.

Why Eriksen isn't playing I have no idea. The number 10 always gets accused of not trying or gets labelled a "luxury" if he has a bad game, he's left Ajax a team almost guaranteed CL football most seasons to come to Spurs who might get CL football once every now and then and he can't even get a game.

Back