• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

Is it me or does Lennon keep running into Ade's space when we break

It's not just you. I've lost count of the number of times we've tried to shift it out wide, only to find Chadli and Lennon are on the same side for some bizarre reason.

Soldado is not going to solve this, we can't get the ball into their third.

Want to actually respond or just stick with insults?! bentlaeb is the most over rated player in our squad, I've always thought it, and his incessant ball giving away has finally cost us. It was only a matter of time. We have played worse than I can remember, probably since the mid 90's under clueless Tim, he's been lucky, again, only a matter of time when teams finally score their many many many chances.

I didnt insult you

I insulted the pathetic attempt at a post.

Ps - you mean worse than the 5-0 against Liverpool? or the 6-0 against Man ****ty? That's pretty funny.

Are we the biggest overachievers in the PL this season? Watching this makes me wonder how we are still so close to the top 4
To be fair other teams aren't all that good either(except the top 4) but for us to be so close before this game, looking at our played matches, it is a miracle we are where we are. we got trounced by anyone who is someone in the league.

TODAY!?!?!? He's at about two good games for us. And even when he's "good: what does he actually do? He doesn't make us tick, he's not a battler, he's not creative... Jenas mk II

Hysterical nonsense. He's 19 and can pass the ball as well as any of them out there. I don't think Sherwood should have started him today. But he could make a crucial assist now. He only played 3 days ago.

Quite a shambles that Eriksen is on the bench. Unless its been confirmed hes injured.

If he's injured, why is he on the bench? I get that he could be sort of touch and go, but he should at least be able to play 30 mins if he's on the bench.

Why do we struggle so hard playing after EL? Other teams play CL tuesday/wednesday and still perform saturday! And we have played Europa several years now, so we should be used to it!?

Hes been **** (Paulinho) but id have stil kept him on over Bentaleb just because he is a goal threat.

I have lost all faith in Soldado. We have just created three chances even playing crap. Two bad touches from Ade have lost him the chance and Soldado who cannot hit a barn door.

Back