• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

Need to make the 3rd sub now. 8 of the 10 outfield players played 3 days ago.

We've had chances to be fair: Soldado x 2 Ade, Dembele, Chadli, Paulinho. No one has managed to slot the ball home.

**** for the best part of 80 minutes. Puts on an extra striker after 70. And that is it.

I'd love to know how the Tim supporters/defenders are going to spin this one.

It's so obvious we have been atrocious and him clueless in all games bar Saudi Sportswashing Machine; yet they've had results to protect him. Now what?! Not one shot on target, AGAIN!!! He is so far out of his depth it's unreal, and Levy thought it was to put him as manager of Tottenham Hotspur... are we in League One?!?! Or fighting for the champions league in the premier league...?!?!

I am not sure there are any supporters of Sherwood more then we should support any new manager at the club. I wanted avb gone and I am prepared to give Sherwood a chance, matches like today will be in the clubs mind at the end of the season when they make their choice (i suspect they already have) on who will manage us next season.

I favoured giving Sherwood a chance till the end of the season, I am not against someone else coming in but I wish would accept the will be a risk with who ever we appoint especially if they have never coached in England. Nice to see an English given a chance but i believe they need to do it at a club in the championship then lower prem club then us.

Sherwood needs to go and get a record behind him. But i will never understand the hatred you and others have for him i think it is because you were taken in by AVB and the whole he must be great thing.

I would suggest giving your fingers a rest - you're embarrassing yourself

YES - it has been poor and YES it wasnt Tim's best performance but the players have also been utter shocking.

Again, insulting, you're a really intelligent aren't you? Just insulting peoples opinions. ...

Townsend. At least we will record a few shots. Shocking that our most creative player is still on the bench.

Time just wasting away. I don't understand the team that TS out out today and Thursday. No real resting. Not changes at the right time.

We needed to win this. And we are losing.

Insult me all you luck, but Tim is an absolute embarrassment of a manager. We have been ATROCIOUS in all games bar Saudi Sportswashing Machine, not just boring like under AVB, not just bad, but utterly utterly clueless. The rest of the mans management career will prove this I have no doubt.

bentaleb has been unbelievably over rated. The kid has done NOTHING, he's passed it pretty well, given it away a lot, really composed under prewsure. But I believe because he came out of nowhere from our development squad people have cream dover him. Like they want him to be our diamond, but he isn't..

Back