• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

Lennon has put a shift in today, can't fault him at all. Rose putting another crap cross in depsite all the time in the world and the Norwich defence stretched.

I think we should have just given the 30 mil from the soldado transfer to a hobo on the street. We would have saved a big salary and the manager would have put in the match a player that can really do something with the ball, other than try to hit the scoreboard.

I have been saying that, I now think we'll finish 7th.

I didn't mean 8th as a negative thing - I thought young team, new signings, hopefully exciting football be gelling towards the end of the season and coming on strong.

I didn't expect us to be looking clueless against the likes of Norwich.

How many of our players do you think would get into the teams above us or Everton, Man Utd?

It wouldn't be many. How many teams spend 30 million on a player who never plays a game?

I didn't envisage this.

How many? I don't know and I don't care tbh. I've always stayed away from these joint XI teams because they're crap. As season after season, our fans gleefully put them together and show how when you put the starting elevens together, we're actually better than Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd.....And then finish behind them yet again

Team performances and results are about far more than who can get into what team.

I have lost all faith in Soldado. We have just created three chances even playing crap. Two bad touches from Ade have lost him the chance and Soldado who cannot hit a barn door.

He's gonna score two and save us! Watch this space...

Looking slightly better going forward with the introduction of Soldado. Easy to say now but I did think earlier in the week that we should go 2 up top against Norwich given their desperation for a result.

Back