• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vNorwich City, Sunday 23rd February 16:00

We are making a team that before today has only scored 11 goals at home all season long, look like they are actually a decent side.

Mate, haven't you been saying this all season? That we are a mid table squad and will finish 8th?

Here we are, with 12 games left.....and we're 5th.

TO say that those 3 are the only players of any standard is just completely untrue as well.

I have been saying that, I now think we'll finish 7th.

I didn't mean 8th as a negative thing - I thought young team, new signings, hopefully exciting football be gelling towards the end of the season and coming on strong.

I didn't expect us to be looking clueless against the likes of Norwich.

How many of our players do you think would get into the teams above us or Everton, Man Utd?

It wouldn't be many. How many teams spend 30 million on a player who never plays a game?

I didn't envisage this.

Sherwoods managerial limitations being cruley exposed. Its painful to watch. We look total dross today. Half an hour left and quality players on the subs bench to give is a chance...............but you just know how this is going to end already...........dont you.

Has Rose ever put in a good cross? I ****ing hate that little ****, I hope he never wears a Spurs shirt again.

Want to actually respond or just stick with insults?! bentlaeb is the most over rated player in our squad, I've always thought it, and his incessant ball giving away has finally cost us. It was only a matter of time. We have played worse than I can remember, probably since the mid 90's under clueless Tim, he's been lucky, again, only a matter of time when teams finally score their many many many chances.

You've always thought it? You mean for the 2 months that Bentaleb has been in the squad?

Worst since the mid 90s, **** me, some of our fans really do live in the land of hyperbole don't they? Have I imagined the various thrashings we've received over the past 10 years? Losing 4-1 to Birmingham and 4-3 to Emirates Marketing Project being just 2 of many many many examples?

Back