• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham Dildo Club***

At 2-0 they started walking about rather than going for the 3rd goal and kill the game, once West Ham got back in it the Spurs players looked gutless, a tinkle poor performance from them.

I thought we had stopped embarrasing ourselves in that way.

Apparently not. What a tinkle poor second half from us. And against that lot. So, so embarrassing. At least it was the least important game/competition, but still. How we capitulated in that second half is unforgivable, second string team or not.

Well I suppose 80% of the fans are happy we are out. But dont tell the lads that spent good money going to the match that

I've always thought Pock reputation for that is a bit odd
- if a younger proves himself worth, like Kane, Dele and Winks have done, they he trusts them implicitly and plays them like anyone one else
- however in games like this or EL games etc, he doesn't just give kids a go (apart from the odd exception). Wenger would have played a bunch of kids tonight

so I can see why Poch gets the reputation because the good ones really do get game time, but he doesnt just try kids out much it seems

I just dont get the team tonight, he gave the fringe players a chance but wasted minutes on core players that needed a rest. I dislike this, he used to do similar in the Europa League.

It's the fudging Crab cub, or whatever, and we started with a bunch of reserves. It's a bit sad to see us not give a fudge, but in their minds, our players are focused on the PL and the CL. It's no tragedy that we lose here. It sucks a bit that the Wet Spam fans gets to win their cup final though, obviously, but this means Bilic is in his job for a while longer, and we all know he's donkey against pretty much anyone but us, so that's allright. :)

Feel sorry for our fans in the stadium. If we’ve decided we don’t care about this competition then we shouldn’t be charging fans to watch.
Poch was as clear about it as we're allowed to be without getting fined during the week.

Nobody should have turned up expecting us to give a brick.

I don't really care whether its West Ham or West Brom personally, aside from the noise which that lot create

And I don't really care about the League Cup either. Its just extra fixtures in a competition which we don't have the true depth to rest most of our first 11 but still win

Only disappointment tonight is the lack of ruthlessness and not just killing a game off

We will be very very different on Saturday

It will be chalk and cheese

I hope so. Time will tell.

One thing is for sure - we’ve thrown away a big chance of a trophy and the Wembley hoodo/Spurs bottlers narrative will be front and centre again.

I don't know - that's the thing with the league cup - everyone forgets it because it doesn't matter

Utter rubbish.

Of course it matters, even if it is to get this squad in the habit of winning

Jose’s first trophy which opened the flood gate

We are not going to win the league this year with the Wembley affect nor the CL - leaves this and the FA cup.

Plus losing when 2-0 is just a shambles.

Back