• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham Dildo Club***

Completely. I know you can say that some players are on the bench but they still need to be there, be mentally prepared to play - far better if they're at home with their feet up. I'd like to see Poch give kids more of a go in the League Cup, but for whatever reason, he doesn't seem to want to

Odd for someone who has a history of backing youngsters. This would have been the perfect match for the reserves and youth players. Instead some of these will be playing against Man U and Madrid in the next 7 days. That is wrong.

Anyone with half a brain would have expected us to hold a two goal lead against glorified pub cloggers. Or not concede three goals from three shots, more or less.
That's the cost of not caring - dogbrick teams who care quite often beat good ones who don't.

If that's the price of concentrating on competitions that matter then I couldn't care less.

That's the cost of not caring - dogbrick teams who care quite often beat good ones who don't.

If that's the price of concentrating on competitions that matter then I couldn't care less.

I can't remember all the winners from the last few years off the top of my head, but it's generally big teams that win it, right?

Man Utd last year, think it was City the year before, before that Chelsea (beating us in the final).

Teams much more successful than us bother to win it, maybe we might try. Not like we are drowning in trophies the past 20 years.

Anyone with half a brain would have expected us to hold a two goal lead against glorified pub cloggers. Or not concede three goals from three shots, more or less.

Keeper should have done better on two of them. Just think it is not important to us, be funny to see West ham relegated and this result will cover the cracks for them.

Disgusted at playing some of our main players though.

Chill lads. It was always going to happen at wembley in literally their cup final. Gives Slaven hope and they will lose their next premier league game. Mind you, could mind fudge us for Saturday too. Haha.

Llorente should be in the box, not the bench.
Dembele should be in the tight areas jinking and dribbling, not sat deep watching Dier and Toby try it!

fudge the media.

Anyone with half a brain knows that we could/would have walked it if we gave a fudge. Some people care that we didn't, I don't.

So Poch sent them out second half with the message they should ship three goals?

‘Anyone with half a brain’ would know that is gonad*s.

This second half has been an embarrassment plain and simple, I’m afraid.

Back