• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham Dildo Club***

I'd prefer we'd win easily, but it's a much more exciting encounter to watch now. :D Who gives a fudge about Wet Spam anyway.

Sad sad performance. West ham have upped their game and our lads are looking like it's a training ground session again.

Not only is it only the league cup, it's only the league cup that now has a name I have to look up to know how to spell.

If we can win without risking too many 1st choice players then great. If not, meh.

If West Ham were playing well, I could take it. But they have not played well at all, we are losing this simply down to p1ss poor attitude to this half. Still time to get it back, I hope they give it a better effort.

I don't really care about the League Cup but you know that if they win this, they'll be banging on about it for decades given that this is they season's cup final, and would be their biggest result for decades

Strange game. Almost like we gave up.

COYS!!! Can't say I care about this competition, but lets win just for pride!!

If West Ham were playing well, I could take it. But they have not played well at all, we are losing this simply down to p1ss poor attitude to this half. Still time to get it back, I hope they give it a better effort.
It's the same problem as the early UEFA problems we have.

It's a nothing contest against a nothing team. It's understandable that players hyped up and focused on trying to win the league can't put all their effort in.

Upside is that losing would free up a few midweeks and honestly, who remember who won the FA Cup a few seasons ago let alone the League cup!

Ha ha that was funny watching Sissoko scrambling and falling backwards and still unleashing a shot heavenward.

This is the old fragile Spurs... one I have not missed

Two positives, I guess. Fewer games for us, and is likely to keep Bilic in his job.

So many negatives, though. Poch won't be happy.

Back