• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City***

This is NOTHING! Would be an absolute joke if it's called off! Absolutely no reason for it. There's football being played every day in far worse conditions.

Also this pitch is pretty dire considering this is an established premier league ground now.

You think? We're 1-0 up, not many injuries whilst they have several out injured, would be another game to schedule,...

well it's 50-50 really, just that it wouldnt be the end of the world imo. Swansea are dire even with a full squad & we should be able to tear them to shreds in better conditions.

Also this pitch is pretty dire considering this is an established premier league ground now.

Just about to say the same. Let's see what half time forking can do. And a half time blasting for our guys who have been distracted by it, yet passing through the worst of the surface.

That's a big miss from Llorente

All he had to do was keep it down

(((That sentence reminds me of Andros Townsend... he gets 2 good chances in every game, all he needs to do is keep them down but he always leans back and blazes them upwards)))

I'd be tempted to get Wanyama or WInks on early in the 2nd half for Dele or Lamela - just to have a second orthodox CM in there to solidify things a bit

I am not a fan of our pointless shooting we often see when we run out of ideas, but surely today is a day you try it.... The Swansea keeper isnt really Mr safe hands is he?

Decent But 1-0 is still leaving the door open from them. One bad pass in this rain. What till Booby finds out his mistake at HT as well. Badly need to score a 2nd early doors after the break

Back