• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sporting CP ***

We got lucky v Everton when the injury to Richarlison forced us into a change.

Why not throw Spence on for Moura you never know it might work. We will never know though

I know it’s a bit chicken and egg, but when we are struggling and really need the crowd to support the team they so easily jump on them and get on their back. It really winds me up, does not help the team to perform whatsoever….
In stark contrast to Anfield, where when needed, the kop end alone can almost suck the ball into the net. A lot can be said about Liverpool fans, but they do try to help the team, not crush them mentally.

Complete and utter lack of any urgency whatsoever.

Playing like a team trying to get rid of a manager almost.

I thought this is what all the players strive for, playing Champions League football. You're here, you have achieved that goal and then perform like this. Bizarre

Wow just checked the bench and the only attacking player there is Gil, we're really light there. Only Kulu and Richie out.

Take off Perisic, put Davies at left back and bring on Gill as a number 10.
Need someone who wants the ball in the middle and can drive the team forward.
Don't need two holding midfielders and 3 central defenders.

I know it’s a bit chicken and egg, but when we are struggling and really need the crowd to support the team they so easily jump on them and get on their back. It really winds me up, does not help the team to perform whatsoever….

This team does not deserve it. 60,000 people paying outrageous prices in a time of inflation, economic uncertainty and an impending recession, show up week after week, and this shameless lot play like this on 200k a week? And then expect the crowd to back give them the spine they're lacking?

Lucky the crowd aren't telling them exactly what they think of them, honestly.

Back