• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sporting CP ***

Well if Conte does not change things at half time I will seriously question what he is seeing out there. Feel sorry for Hojberg and Bentancur they are outnumbered and Sporting are finding it so easy to fizz it around in the middle.

I know it’s a bit chicken and egg, but when we are struggling and really need the crowd to support the team they so easily jump on them and get on their back. It really winds me up, does not help the team to perform whatsoever….
True.
However it's the decades of 'nothing' that's instilled in the crowds mood, Liverpool fans really get up for games like this but the main factor for them is they have years of success to back it up.

We had Edwards and we get rid of him for nothing..

We bought Gill for about £25 million and we never play him because he's got the strength of a 12 year old...

Edwards scores tonight and has looked as good as anybody on the pitch in the two games we have played them...

Typical Spurs and as for this performance, well this is typical Spurs...

In stark contrast to Anfield, where when needed, the kop end alone can almost suck the ball into the net. A lot can be said about Liverpool fans, but they do try to help the team, not crush them mentally.

These last two performances are not on the crowd. They are on the highly paid manager and players.

Close to turning toxic in the stadium. They look more likely than us when they break. Been very pedestrian and frustrating.

Not a good performance and a few shockers again.

We had Edwards and we get rid of him for nothing..

We bought Gill for about £25 million and we never play him because he's got the strength of a 12 year old...

Edwards scores tonight and has looked as good as anybody on the pitch in the two games we have played them...

Typical Spurs and as for this performance, well this is typical Spurs...
I don't think Edwards would have turned into the player he has if he'd stayed at Spurs, moving abroad made him grow into a man and nurtured his technical ability.

Back