• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sporting CP ***

Give them something positive to respond to and they will respond positively. Amble around, misplace passes and show no desire then the crowd will let you know.

As it should be.
I’m with you on this one. That said, I would never boo during a game although I’d consider it at HT under some circumstances…

Give them something positive to respond to and they will respond positively. Amble around, misplace passes and show no desire then the crowd will let you know.

As it should be.
This. It's the lack of intent even after going a goal down that doesn't give the crowd anything to feed off.

Wish we could hear what they’re saying in the dressing room. What was Conte’s plan? How/why are the players not implementing it as he wanted?

As it should be.
When things are flowing, the team doesn't need help from the crowd. It's when they struggle they need support, not booing!

With games coming thick and fast it doesn't feel like there is any breathing space to fix anything. It's just one tired and disjointed shambles from one game to the next now

I notice their Keeper is already taking an age for his goal kicks. Deffo worth sticking a few quid on him to get booked for time wasting!

If ever there is booing at a game this same re-occurring discussion begins in the match thread with exactly the same points made and counter points.

Its like an algorithm kicks in and the same back and forth posts follow.

Very very boring.

Take off Perisic, put Davies at left back and bring on Gill as a number 10.
Need someone who wants the ball in the middle and can drive the team forward.
Don't need two holding midfielders and 3 central defenders.
Davies should only be left back in the changing room.

Shocking performance.

PEH has to pull down Edwards when they get past him and Dier. Romero just backs off asking him to shoot and then poor from Lloris. So many mistakes that lead to the goal.

Moura has been... Moura... Runs but has no quality and zero football intelligence, couldn't be further away from Kulu in that regard.
PEH has been terrible the last couple of games, I don't know which is worse, his passing or Perisics crossing.
Son giving nothing again, on about the same level as Moura at the moment.

Doherty has made some good runs in loads of space looking for the ball and nobody seems capable of picking him out. He must be tinkled off with the amount of wasted energy with his runs.

I don't think Edwards would have turned into the player he has if he'd stayed at Spurs, moving abroad made him grow into a man and nurtured his technical ability.

I think they knew he was talented but had disciplinary issues so they couldn't play him because it wouldn't send out a good message. No idea if he still likes us but could look to bring him back if he's good enough.

We don't like we have it in us to get anything out of this game. We are flat , devoid of confidence and don't look like scoring.
Something major needs to change.

Back