• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Real Madrid***

Pathetic excuse

Get your priorities straight

Those animals will always be there (until their extinct of course) but we won’t be

I know what you mean.
As I live here I can always go on safari at any time.
However, in this case, my brother from the US and his family had come over after about 5 years. His kids couldn't remember the last time uncle Jim had taken them on safari.
So, I was forced by kid power.

The 'low' (!!!) official attendance figure was a major surprise considering. We know for sure the club sold out the home allocation, I think I read somewhere it was 80k.

However for Euro games there are always half a dozen rows screened off immediately behind both goals. That would probably account for 2k more than for PL games. Then in addition to the usual segregation around the away end, a large additional segment - several rows - were also screened off all along the front of the upper tier immediately above them. Because they're covered over with black material they can easily be overlooked. Were these also screened off for the Leverkusen game last year? Not sure but don't think so.

Plus there was a big chunk of empty red seats inside the away section. And a couple of hundred more above one of the video screens. Finally do we know whether all the exec boxes were sold out?

So far from the 90k, maybe last night's available capacity was actually less than 85k?

Makes you wonder though if we can ever exceed the Leverkusen record capacity this season if we have this number of seats unavailable. I thought that the Arsenal or Man United home games crowds would probably exceed the record but although both of these clubs will fill the away end and increase the attendance of last night we might still fall short.

Makes you wonder though if we can ever exceed the Leverkusen record capacity this season if we have this number of seats unavailable. I thought that the Arsenal or Man United home games crowds would probably exceed the record but although both of these clubs will fill the away end and increase the attendance of last night we might still fall short.
Could well be the case. The main problem for PL games is the extra restrictions on general sale against other top six clubs and/or local derbies. We know that fans have to have been registered several weeks prior to tickets going on sale, meaning in effect very few away fans as well as neutrals can get tickets.

As for the CL it looked like Madrid brought fewer than their allocation whilst for Dortmund I think it was down to us not selling out to our own fans.

Will be interesting if we get through to the final stages of the CL to see what happens but I suspect something around 85K will remain the ceiling regardless of who we play from here on out.

Did Wednesday night's performance and result finally break @Spurs7891 ? :)
There were plenty of negatives to be taken from the game for him. Letting Ronaldo score, Kane not scoring, Dele missing a sitter, Eriksen mis-concontrolling Kane's pass when he could have scored early doors, Dembele losing his head and risking a red and a three game ban, Hugo getting injured, Pcoh not making the right subs, the Wembley atmosphere, the temperature, the architecture in the Wembley area, wobbly pavements near Wembley Park tube station...

There were plenty of negatives to be taken from the game for him. Letting Ronaldo score, Kane not scoring, Dele missing a sitter, Eriksen mis-concontrolling Kane's pass when he could have scored early doors, Dembele losing his head and risking a red and a three game ban, Hugo getting injured, Pcoh not making the right subs, the Wembley atmosphere, the temperature, the architecture in the Wembley area, wobbly pavements near Wembley Park tube station...

Red seats?

What kind of cheese, my friend?

Sorry my friend. Missed your post until i checked the alerts ( mental note to self - check alerts regularly )

You can use a variety of cheeses depending on what you are cooking.
I always have the following in the fridge, in descending order of saltiness.
- Asiago
- Parmesan
- Cheddar
- Gouda
On the match day, the prawns I used were left over from the previous night.
We had a BBQ, and jumbo prawns was one of the items.
They were already marinated with salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, garlic and lemon juice.
I just cut them up into bite size pieces, and cooked them in a wok with a spray of olive oil.
As these were already salty, I used the low salt Gouda cheese.
Try it sometime for a quick healthy sandwich snack / meal - with a cold Tusker lager. ;)

And Lamela not playing

Sorry my friend. Missed your post until i checked the alerts ( mental note to self - check alerts regularly )

- Asiago
- Parmesan
- Cheddar
- Gouda
They were already marinated with salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, garlic and lemon juice.
I just cut them up into bite size pieces, and cooked them in a wok with a spray of olive oil.
Try it sometime for a quick healthy sandwich snack / meal - with a cold Tusker lager. ;)
Sounds delicious. Next time I'm in Kenya I'll give you a bell!

- Asiago
- Parmesan
- Cheddar
- Gouda
We need a GG get together in Kenya.

- Asiago
- Parmesan
- Cheddar
- Gouda
My wife's out for the night so I'm eating oven cooked alphabet chips.

On the plus side, I'm washing them down with whisky.

I had to google it. I never knew such an educational food existed.
Neither did I until I opened the freezer, found a steak, googled how to defrost steak, cried a bit, put it back in the freezer, dug past all the fudging mountains of frozen vegetables and finally found something vaguely edible.

How many fish fingers should an adult eat? 7 feels like a lot but it doesn't look like much on a baking tray.

Back