• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *Tottenham Hotspur v Pacos De Ferreira*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dele, Bergwjn and Kane havent travelled...not sure who has but think it'll be something like the team below. Now editing given:

and Sissoko not travelled either:

-------------------Gollini--------------------

-----------Romero--Rodon--Davies
---Doherty--------------------------Sessegnon

-------------John--------Winks-----------

--------GLC-------Scarlett-----Gil------

Where did you read that Sissoko hasn't travelled? It's Kane, Alli and Bergwijn who stayed in London

-------------------Gollini--------------------

Doherty-----Romero (CCV) -----Rodon--------Davies

-------------Sissoko--------Winks-----------

---------------------GLC----------------------

---------Scarlett---------------Gil------

I wouldnt expect us to win with the players we've taken, little team building, just hope everyone plays well and doesnt make mistakes. Same strategy we've used in other early European games which will lead to a disjointed display. Unlike many I think Johnny foriegner has a bit of pride and will bust a gut to beat us, hope I'm wrong..

I wouldnt expect us to win with the players we've taken, little team building, just hope everyone plays well and doesnt make mistakes. Same strategy we've used in other early European games which will lead to a disjointed display. Unlike many I think Johnny foriegner has a bit of pride and will bust a gut to beat us, hope I'm wrong..

Rightly or wrongly NES brief will be to get a CL place.

He and the Club will have little interest in this european league cup.

Expect similar selections throughout the competition and in the early rounds of the domestic cups.

I was sure the match was originally meant to be on BT Sports 2, now it's been moved to Premier Sports, assume that the 2nd leg will be too, perhaps a way to encourage more people to go to the match?

Rightly or wrongly NES brief will be to get a CL place.

He and the Club will have little interest in this european league cup.

Expect similar selections throughout the competition and in the early rounds of the domestic cups.

I don't think so, I just think we are light in the squad right now of fit players who have been training in the system.

Tomorrow's game is a calculated risk, even a small loss should/could be reversed at home in 2nd leg.

I don't expect us to throw cup games, PL will be priority but the club is still trying to get the cup hoodoo off it's back.

I'm a bit concerned about the lightweight squad for this game! These are no mugs! Lose by a couple of goals, and we might be in serious trouble! Not even managing to qualify for the group stage of this.... My word! As if we aren't enough of a laughing stock already, that would be the spursiest thing ever! I'm worried!

Paid for Premier Sports with the discount code. What a sucker!? That City game has reeled me in again. I’ll be buying an Elite shirt to match the one I bought my four month old son on Sunday next!

Paid for Premier Sports with the discount code. What a sucker!? That City game has reeled me in again. I’ll be buying an Elite shirt to match the one I bought my four month old son on Sunday next!

Did that come via the club (I don't recall seeing anything)? Or is it one of those online discount codes?

I was sure the match was originally meant to be on BT Sports 2, now it's been moved to Premier Sports, assume that the 2nd leg will be too, perhaps a way to encourage more people to go to the match?
Was why I got BT back for August, then it’s on another channel
Is the actual ECL on BT ??

I'm a bit concerned about the lightweight squad for this game! These are no mugs! Lose by a couple of goals, and we might be in serious trouble! Not even managing to qualify for the group stage of this.... My word! As if we aren't enough of a laughing stock already, that would be the spursiest thing ever! I'm worried!
No shame in that. I think the official term for it is "Doing an Intertoto"

Just got to do it subtly enough that we don't get fined for taking the tinkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back