• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *Tottenham Hotspur v Pacos De Ferreira*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, if anyone thinks that was in the top 5 "worst" performances in Europe, they clearly have been watching another team for last decade or so.

... And all of those previous shockers will have been with a much stronger team than we put out last night.

Most of our away performances against so called minnows in the Europa League have been utter turd for as long as I can remember.

We generally perform better away in the Champions League against better teams.... Go figure.

Last edited:
There is no glory in winning this.

Only if you're that desperate to win virtually anything could you possibly want this thing. The level of opposition is so low there is no kudos to be gained.

I want us to stay in it and win it.

But still your point is valid. If we win it i certainly won't be bringing it up as bragging rights with mates. "But we won the Europa Conference League!" They'd just tinkle themselves laughing.

Well that was a total let down. Our second string look totally guileless. We created diddley squat all game. Not one player had a good game. We know know we can't rely on ( or even expect) a 17 year old to lead our line. Our midfield was totally devoid of invention. Lo Celso and Winks certainly didn't lead by example as senior players.

I agree with Glen Hoddle. We should bin off NDombele ( our third abject failure with players beginning with N' from the French league ( how much has this trio of abysmllness cost us ? ). Bring in Sabitzer and Bernardo Silva as well as a much needed centre forward ( whether Kane stays or goes).

Well that was a total let down. Our second string look totally guileless. We created diddley squat all game. Not one player had a good game. We know know we can't rely on ( or even expect) a 17 year old to lead our line. Our midfield was totally devoid of invention. Lo Celso and Winks certainly didn't lead by example as senior players.

I agree with Glen Hoddle. We should bin off NDombele ( our third abject failure with players beginning with N' from the French league ( how much has this trio of abysmllness cost us ? ). Bring in Sabitzer and Bernardo Silva as well as a much needed centre forward ( whether Kane stays or goes).
I agree with all of that. But let's not forget that this is halftime. if we want to we can turn this match around.

Pretty sure that Ndombele wasn’t even in Portugal mate?

Jeez from the high and hype against city to the moans and groans of this.
What were people expecting, this isnt even our second string, it was kids and deadwood we want to move on.
Keep the tie alive, get them to the lane and finish the job, thats all that was needed and they achieved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back