• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *Tottenham Hotspur v Pacos De Ferreira*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ccv a bit of a surprise. Shop window or did he do well in training? Good to see scarlett starting.

He looked good in preseason.

I'm pleased we're taking this approach. We should have enough quality to defend well, and get a goal. With the return game we should be using the squad and letting players stake a claim for a position in the first team.

Will there be a capacity crowd there, anyone know? Or is the situation different in Portugal?

I need to catch a river/stream for this one, by the way, haven't watched one in ages, so if anyone know the latest usable freebie out there, I'd appreciate a PM!

I've tried so many times with these socalled premium services over the years, but they all suck, so don't want to pay another penny for it. :p

I messaged you.

And it is as the emperor has foreseen. Game now listed.

I'm pleased we're taking this approach. We should have enough quality to defend well, and get a goal. With the return game we should be using the squad and letting players stake a claim for a position in the first team.

Yes. In an ideal world, this team wins tonight and we pick more or less the same 11 next week, but with a stronger bench as an insurance policy

We also have rodon out.

We also have rodon out.

Oh yes is he injured? Or pencilled in to play at the weekend?

I thought CCV looks assured and cultured in the preseason games. They weren't much of a test, but he handled everything thrown at him.

Anybody know how many of their first team are playing? From our side this has the feel of a preseason friendly about it. From their point of view it's a must win, going to be a tough game. I know what people mean by saying the prem comes first but winning is important for the team. I will take a draw at this point. Look forward to seeing how the new recruits perform.

Anybody know how many of their first team are playing? From our side this has the feel of a preseason friendly about it. From their point of view it's a must win, going to be a tough game. I know what people mean by saying the prem comes first but winning is important for the team. I will take a draw at this point. Look forward to seeing how the new recruits perform.

I want us to win it. Get a trophy, get the team used to winning something.

They had a league game on Monday and from a quick check it looks like 6 or 7 of that team start tonight...but always difficult to know with Portuguese people having 4 or 5 names or nicknames

Is this game only on premier sports ?
If so can you just purchase the game ?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Alan Hutton & Chris Sutton surprisingly good punditry. Seem to know quite a lot about our players, much better than the usual Sky rubbish.

4-2-3-1 according to Premier Sports with John playing behind Scarlett and Sess playing right wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back