• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

Good to see the Lamela myth going strong. Surprised it didn't say 'we've heard that Lamela still exists, but we're a long way from finding out in which continent he is.'

The Lamela transfer just makes my blood boil. I'm surprised its not a constant topic of conversation. Its like 'the real players Walker and Eriksen have slight knocks, not availble. In other news the Bongani Khumalo has taken up playing chess, Lee Barnard's grandma has opened a cake shop in Southend and Erik Lamela has been spotted hobbling around Buenos Airies.

Every week that passes with no sighting/picture/proof of existence from Lamela I just get more and more irate. The whole thing takes the fuucking piis.

Brendan Rodgers: "No, there isn't any pressure on us. There is on Tottenham after spending all that money in the summer."

Starting to think a deal is already agreed for him to move back to Italy and Levy doesn't want him getting injured before the move happens. I'm thinking this as normally when we have long term injuries theres usually some kind of interview/update with the player every few weeks on the official site about how the rehab is going and at what stage they are at. With Lamela his 'back injury' is just a token footnote at the end of the team news.

I sometimes hope the media has an agenda in which they paint our players/coaches in an arrogant light before a big game.

we had stiupid comments from Ade before the NLD.

Are we cursed to always have stupid players/managers that run their mouth off before a vital game? are we always going to be all fur coat and no knickers?

why cant we STFU and do our communication on the pitch and after places/prizes have been handed out. Why do we make the same mistakes over and over?

someone please tell me its a media thing rather than our cursed stupidity which goes on and on and on and ariston.

Well that's me told :lol:

Sorry, that was a bit rude of me. 8-[

Actually I think there is a good case to made for someone running interference with Gerard, I certainly agree with that, but for me we need to win. Liverpool's weakness is their defence so we got to get at them from the off. If we try and contain for the 90mins I'm fairly sure we are gonna lose.

How about this

Bobby up top
Lennon in behind - his mandate is to buzz around gerrard
Chadli left Townsend right
Eriksen playmaking and Benty deep in the centre
Rose Verts kaboom and naughts at the back,
Lloris in goal

I hope Sigurdsson starts. He deserves it after last week, really changed the game with his urge to press the midfield and keep things ticking, ultimately ended up getting the winner.

That was the Sigurdsson we all wanted when he signed, the one playing central midfield, the player we all thought had Lampard like tendencies.

Him and Bentaleb in the middle, Sandro somewhere in there if he's willing to actually sit.

------------------Lloris-------------------

Naughton-----Kaboul----Verts---------Rose

-------------Sandro---Bentaleb-----------

---Siggy---------Eriksen---------Chadli----

-----------------Soldado-----------------

I like that team, notwithstanding unavoidable concerns at FB. Front 4 moving/switching all across the pitch as they did against SCBC.

I hope Sigurdsson starts. He deserves it after last week, really changed the game with his urge to press the midfield and keep things ticking, ultimately ended up getting the winner.

That was the Sigurdsson we all wanted when he signed, the one playing central midfield, the player we all thought had Lampard like tendencies.

Him and Bentaleb in the middle, Sandro somewhere in there if he's willing to actually sit.

+1, Call me old fashioned but Siggy has earnt his place in the starting 11 until someone comes along and edges him out.

I sometimes hope the media has an agenda in which they paint our players/coaches in an arrogant light before a big game.

we had stiupid comments from Ade before the NLD.

Are we cursed to always have stupid players/managers that run their mouth off before a vital game? are we always going to be all fur coat and no knickers?

why cant we STFU and do our communication on the pitch and after places/prizes have been handed out. Why do we make the same mistakes over and over?

someone please tell me its a media thing rather than our cursed stupidity which goes on and on and on and ariston.

100% agree. Why can't we just do our talking ON the pitch for a change. Rank stupidity IMO.

+1, Call me old fashioned but Siggy has earnt his place in the starting 11 until someone comes along and edges him out.

And he looks good in central midfield. Plus I haven't read any Siggy stories about how he's being played out of position and not getting enough games.

I love how Sky showed the Rodgers interview and then showed the amount spent by both clubs this summer and then the last 3 before that. Liverpool come out at -£97 million whereas we come out almost £15 million in profit.

Even this summer gone we made a small profit whereas Liverpool had a loss of around £24 million.

Back