• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

How about this

Bobby up top
Lennon in behind - his mandate is to buzz around gerrard
Chadli left Townsend right
Eriksen playmaking and Benty deep in the centre
Rose Verts kaboom and naughts at the back,
Lloris in goal

They'd get through us a will

I'd be tempted to give the full-backs up as a bad job, and go 3-4-3, something like:
Lloris
Kaboul Vertonghen Fryers
Sandro
Bentaleb Sigurðsson
Eriksen
Lennon Adebayor Chadli​

Think it will be:

_________________Lloris

Naughton____Kaboul___Vertonghen_____Rose

___________Sandro____Dembele

Lennon__________Chadli___________Eriksen

_______________Adebayor

Think it will be:

_________________Lloris

_______________Adebayor

Think that's as good as we can expect. I've always thought the Sandro Dembele axis is as solid as we have.

I would be tempted by Bentaleb for Lennon and pushing Dembele forward. But Mousa and Sandro are a hell of a partnership. And correct me if I'm wrong I don't remember any of our hammerings this season having the Dembro partnership.

It was Dembele - Paulinho v West Ham (0-3)
It was Sandro - Paulinho v City (0-6)
It was Sandro - Dembele v Liverpool for only the first half hour before Sandro got injured. He was clearly struggling early on in that game. (0-5)
It was Dembele - Bentaleb v City (1-5)

I love how Sky showed the Rodgers interview and then showed the amount spent by both clubs this summer and then the last 3 before that. Liverpool come out at -£97 million whereas we come out almost £15 million in profit.

Even this summer gone we made a small profit whereas Liverpool had a loss of around £24 million.

This. Although hopefully Liverpool will make a healthy transfer profit this summer when Suarez moves...

Twitter / SpursIndex: Tottenham and Liverpool's spending since 2010/2011 (Via @SkySportsNews) #THFC
Bj1c21UIEAAHbeI.jpg

amazed sky actually put up a stat like that when it doesn't match their dipper **** sucking narrative

no surprise that no journo pulled Brenton up on the facts at the time though

Think it will be:

_________________Lloris

_______________Adebayor

Sandro/Dembele is the dream for me in that central midfield. Remember we were creaming over that partnership and even rival fans were lauding it as the best CM pairing when they were both fit and focused.

Sandro/Dembele is the dream for me in that central midfield. Remember we were creaming over that partnership and even rival fans were lauding it as the best CM pairing when they were both fit and focused.

Yep that magnificent run of form we had under AVB in his first season when we weren't just relying on Bale and were steamrollering everyone was built on that partnership. Sandro getting injured was the difference between 4th and 5th last season for me

This is One of the keys to next season imo. Keep those two fit and playing and we've got the platform for our front four and wingbacks to attack freely.

This is One of the keys to next season imo. Keep those two fit and playing and we've got the platform for our front four and wingbacks to attack freely.

Drop Bentaleb in there too in a three man midfield and you've got a bit of everything. I don't think this will happen though.

Drop Bentaleb in there too in a three man midfield and you've got a bit of everything. I don't think this will happen though.

Yup, I quite like that as well. But who would the front three be?

Sandro Dembele

Bentelab

Eriksen Sigi/Chadli/Townsend

Solly /Ade

Lots of possible permutations

Yup, I quite like that as well. But who would the front three be?

Sandro Dembele

Bentelab

Eriksen Sigi/Chadli/Townsend

Solly /Ade

Lots of possible permutations

On current form Ade, Chadli and Eriksen with Solly, Lennon, Townsend and Kane as options from the bench.

---------------------Sandro----------Benteleb------------------

------------------------------Chadli------------------------------

---Dembele--------------------------------------------Eriksen--

------------------------------Ade----------------------------------

That's how we should line up tomorrow imo.

---------------------Sandro----------Benteleb------------------

------------------------------Chadli------------------------------

---Dembele--------------------------------------------Eriksen--

------------------------------Ade----------------------------------

That's how we should line up tomorrow imo.

Yep. That was my suggestion too. I think that's a strong lineup.

The first post in this OMT is so dire it's left me confused and bewildered and will likely leave the team feeling the same way leading to a PL biggest recorded defeat.

Liverpool 37 Tottenham 2

COYS!

Why are some people dropping Bentaleb?

When did Sandro-Dembele suddenly become everyone's dream pairing?

Why is nobody starting Siggy on the right?

Why is Soldado dropping out for Ade?

Why are some people dropping Bentaleb?

When did Sandro-Dembele suddenly become everyone's dream pairing?

Why is nobody starting Siggy on the right?

Why is Soldado dropping out for Ade?

Don't know.

Beginning of last season.

Because no one's seen him play there before.

Because Ade's better.

Don't know.

Beginning of last season.

Because no one's seen him play there before.

Because Ade's better.

Me neither.

Prehistory.

From Siggy thread: "I prefer playing on the right or the No10." The right seems a natural place for Siggy that nobody ever considers, but given ropey form of AL & AT it seems a fair call to me. Plus, it'd be an interchanging deal with Eriksen/Chadli across the front of the last third anyway, so he'd spend time in the middle and left too.

In general, maybe. This particular weekend, given form/injury, I'm doubtful.

Back