• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds Utd

The Leeds cult is up there with the Pool one

your getting spanked and can’t defend for toffee, so you carry on attacking

what else are you gonna do...

I disagree that his position comes from their work, I believe their work comes from his position. It's not necessarily about direct turnovers to opposition it's the overall poor passes that mean that we have no good escape routes. Against Wolves Kane was forever surrounded by 2 or 3 Wolves players so was never able to receive the ball comfortably.

Today we've been able to press higher and subsequently win the ball higher, at no point after the the first minute Vs Wolves was Hojberg ever challenging for the ball on the halfway line. That isn't Sissoko's fault but his selection tells you everything about Jose's intentions in that match. Just like now we are 3 up he's brought Sissoko on to try and help shore up defense. He is a negative player for negative situations.

I think if we look at the passing numbers and average positions after the game they'll be that little bit higher in both regards.

Kane was surrounded in that game because he wasn't putting enough effort in to find space imo, it might have just been fatigue, in which case, he should have started.

The passing numbers will be way better I'm sure, but thats not tactical, its technical effort.

It's been a good performance today, the players have pretty much all played better (Doherty and Moura aside), thats the difference for me.

Moura giving the ball away there in the middle of the pitch trying something stupid like running through two opposition players when a pass was on - looking forward to him being dragged over the coals for it in the after match interview

Back