• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham *

Not a great half by any stretch but Fulham haven’t been as good as the commentators would have you believe.

Thought Hugo did some good things, Royal has been very good and Harry’s goal was outstanding. Bentancur has done some good as well.

Fingers crossed we kick on after that goal.

Don't think anyone is making out Fulham were brilliant but we did look so timid / uncertain (maybe even scared) against the press and generally devoid of ideas.

Agree with your summary of the positives from certain players and alsothat we crack on with a bit more assuredness in the 2nd.

Hats off to Kane as well.

Just looked at Utd next few fixtures - we could be miles behind going into March so really need to hold on to this:

Palace (h)
Leeds (h)
Leeds (a)
Leicester (h)
Brentford (h)

I think Royale was our last man when he did that little step over....

Just imagine the anger on here if he'd been dispossessed, Fulham scored and we went into half time 1 down...

Well done Harry but, please, no more free kicks....

Anyway, COYS

Ok, NOW the question has been answered. It was unclear beforehand.

And your answer is an ignorant one that the small group of people going to an away game are more important than other Spurs fans.
Oh thankyou for that..so i'am ignorant as well...funny thing i've allways felt that someone calling another person ignorant is ignorant themselves..no offence,I am not calling you that BTW.

Just looked at Utd next few fixtures - we could be miles behind going into March so really need to hold on to this:

Palace (h)
Leeds (h)
Leeds (a)
Leicester (h)
Brentford (h)

Lets see if a double-leg LC semi-final and the return of EL football starts to stretch their squad

Since the world cup the whole team seem to have lost their focus, Conte looks a shadow of himself, whether this is because he lost a close friend and the break allowed him time to reflect on where he is in life or just disappointed at Spurs who knows. We desperately need a leader to pull us out of this rut.

Disagree about Hugo. Made basic saves but made a couple of errors, one shot straight at him he let bounce 3-4 yards off him before gathering it at second attempt and one cross early on he came out too late and Romero cleared it.

Fully agree with the rest.

Thought the shot from distance he did well to get wide and the one you’re on about he did well to get up and smother it although against a better striker he may not have had a second chance.

But maybe I just desperately want him to be what he was and am wearing Hugo tinted glasses.

Back