• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham *

Yes you have admitted that your having a go at those fans who go and support spurs! question eas answered..better leave it at that and watch the game.

Ok, NOW the question has been answered. It was unclear beforehand.

And your answer is an ignorant one that the small group of people going to an away game are more important than other Spurs fans.

Yeah, I know we're 1-0 up, but that is one of the most shocking performances I've ever seen!
We're standing 5 meters off every Fulham player, giving them all the time in the world, whereas they press and give our players no time on the ball. We try to play football standing still! Every pass is towards the player under the most pressure, and to players standing still, facing the wrong way. It's been diabolical! Absolute crap!
It's daylight robbery that we're 1-0 up!

And for the love of GHod, get Richarlison on for Son!

The Fulham fans must be so fudged off. Let's hope we play a bit better second half - it couldn't be much worse.

Yes and no. Fulham haven't really created much despite us passing the ball to them all the time

I could understand them being tinkled off at being down, but they've not done much to change that

Yes and no. Fulham haven't really created much despite us passing the ball to them all the time

I could understand them being tinkled off at being down, but they've not done much to change that

If you can’t score past Hugo you are not trying

Not a great half by any stretch but Fulham haven’t been as good as the commentators would have you believe.

Thought Hugo did some good things, Royal has been very good and Harry’s goal was outstanding. Bentancur has done some good as well.

Fingers crossed we kick on after that goal.
Disagree about Hugo. Made basic saves but made a couple of errors, one shot straight at him he let bounce 3-4 yards off him before gathering it at second attempt and one cross early on he came out too late and Romero cleared it.

Fully agree with the rest.

Back