• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v EVERTON ***

I like this fixture.
One of my favourite games was the New Year's Day match where Marney played a blinder and Robbie Keane could have had at least a hat-trick. We were so good and 5-2 flattered Everton.

Remember that game well. Which is strange as I'd been out all night, still hammered from the night before it was a party atmosphere at the Lane.

Tomorrow will be a tough game. Koeman will have his team organised and working hard to stop us. We should win but it won't be as easy as the last game.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
Do the club mind if you take cameras into the stadium? Not a massive one but I'd like to take my SLR tomorrow to get some good pictures at my last game.

Do the club mind if you take cameras into the stadium? Not a massive one but I'd like to take my SLR tomorrow to get some good pictures at my last game.

No you'll be ok. I've seen plenty of people with cameras including SLRs.
If they wanted to ban cameras, they'd have to ban phones.

I would go Lukaku as well, of course kane is the main man. But the are times i would like to see him drop a little deeper and other times we could change formation and play two up front.

Would be good for the games we struggle to break teams down. Reckon he would get at least 30 games a season for us.

It was great to get a comfortable win over Stoke last week. We needed that win badly after being in bad form recently. But this match against Everton are not going to be easy. We have a decent record against Everton, being unbeaten in our last 8 matches against them. But 5 of those matches have been draws, including the last 3 matches against them. Everton come into this match in good form, being unbeaten in their last 9 league matches. This is going to be a very tight match. Hope we will make use of our good home form to overcome them and win.

We failed to score against Everton at home last season, drawing 0-0. So, we need to do much better this time. Kane scored a brilliant hattrick against Stoke last week. Hope he can continue his goal scoring here. But Kane has not scored against Everton since 2015. Also, Kane has been poor against big teams this season. Let's hope Kane will be fired up for this match and get a goal or two. Alli scored a brilliant goal at Everton last season. It will help us greatly if he can score again. Too bad Lamela is still out injured as he scored our only goal when we drew 1-1 with Everton earlier in the season.

We need a big performance from our midfield to have any chance of winning this match. Wanyama and Dembele need to step up their game and control the midfield. We cannot afford to let Everton create any chance from midfield. Eriksen created 2 goals for Kane against Stoke. We will need Eriksen to create more chances for our attack. Eriksen can really lift us if he can score especially from freekicks which we seem to get regularly.

Can see our defence being tested by Everton especially Lukaku who is the joint top scorer in the league. Lloris, Alderweireld and Vertonghen will need to be alert all the time to stop Lukaku. Hope Rose will be fit for this match as he and Walker can help our attack as well as our defence. Since we are playing at home, will be disappointed if we don't keep the clean sheet in this match.

This is going to be a very tight match like all those matches against Everton over the years. But we cannot afford to drop any points at home if we want to stay in the title race. Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to get the much needed win here.

Last edited:
Any t"e"a"m n^e^w^s yet ?

With Everton in good form, can see this being a tense match. We need to get an early goal to help us settle down and get another goal in the second half to kill the game off. Hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win in this match.

The 3 at the back with Wanyama and Dembele in front will hopefully neatralise them dominating the middle of the park. I guess we need to exploit them on the right with our Walker/Eriksen combo and then hope Kane and Alli can irritate them in the defense.

All in all another huge game to give us a buffer from the chasing pack from 2-6th.

COYS.

This stat is incredible, and equally worrying

Tottenham's (H) record since November 2016:

WWWWWWWWWW

P10 W10 D0 L0 F30 A6

7 Clean Sheets. #THFC

Ah, that does it, no chance we'll win today, no point even watching. :p hehe. It'll be difficult today, I reckon. Everton in good form. I really hope verts and alder are fit to play together. They should know a thing or two about stopping lukaku, even though they're dutch.

If we could have one Everton player? I think I'd go for lukaku. Wouldn't mind geyue or however you spell it, or this lookman fellow, who's looking bright.

This stat is incredible, and equally worrying

Tottenham's (H) record since November 2016:

WWWWWWWWWW

P10 W10 D0 L0 F30 A6

7 Clean Sheets. #THFC

Always find these comments (the 'worrying' one) odd. Would you rather go into the game on the back of 10 wins or 10 losses? Form wise it's obviously better to have the wins and statistically the prior games have no bearing on today

Back