• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v EVERTON ***

will be a hard game, prob mess up as one of Liverpool or arsenal will drop points if not both and we wont capitalise as usual. Sunderland play Emirates Marketing Project at home so City will probably win. Utd will win at home to Bournemouth and Chelsea may even drop points at West Ham. So im going for a 1-1 draw and 2 points dropped.

Really have to win all our home games because away from home we are lacking

Agree with the above, we can't really afford to drop any more points at home given the away form and the last 5 games are very tough.

Leicester, Hull, West Ham away
Arsenal United home

I'd love to get three points from this. We have only managed to get draws against Everton for the last few games now.

With that said I can see it ending in a draw. They are on form right now and have the potential to beat a lot of good teams.

We also break our premier league record for consecutive wins at home if we win this I believe

That's really put the hex on it then!

Hope Toby and Verts are fully fit. If So, 3 at the back, please Poch. That's the formation that suits our players best imo. Both Davies and Dier played better in that formation last weeK. So, team really picks itself, but I too may be tempted to start Winks over Dembele.

A big test - one if the biggest left this season imo.

My mate down the pub is a Charlton ST holder and can't believe Lookman is getting in the Everton side, he thought he was all right but nothing special.

It all depends whether we fancy it much or not... and whether Everton fancy it much or not. That seems to be 67% of the deciding factor, with a further 23% of luck being decisive, and then 10% of skill and eleventeen percent of indecisiveness or something

My mate down the pub is a Charlton ST holder and can't believe Lookman is getting in the Everton side, he thought he was all right but nothing special.

Conversely the two charlton fans I know thought he looked tailor made to play with better players and with his pace would tear up our division

This is going to be a bastard of a test. They're on a decent run, Lukaku is scoring goals for fun. Methinks a draw.

Decent, eh? In their last five they've had draws with Stoke and Boro sandwiched between wins over Palace, Bournemuff and Sunderland.

Decent enough, I suppose. But we'd be griping if we didn't do better in that run of games.

Big game this ( mind you they all are now), i think Everton with new owners and manager are on the way up and in the following years will progress. Personally i would play Winks instead of Dembélé in this one.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Everton for me was in a lot of danger post Moyes, and they have addressed that and remain what they are, a solid top 8-10 side.

The problem Everton has is their income is terrible (they make less money than Southampton, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Ham & last year's Leicester), even if they could improve that, who do they displace out of the top 6?

My opinion, they will lose Lukaku in the next year or so, and they will drop back to their good on the day, regular top 8, occasional Europa appearance.

Made a couple of comparative tables about Kane and Lukaku:

From this you can clearly see that Kane is a much more big game player than Lukaku (still Harry sometimes struggles against top-teams in away fixtures).
Add the fact that we've won 8 home EPL games in a row and haven't lost a single one this season.
Then remember how Everton plays against big boys away (if I remember correctly, in EPL they haven't won a single game away against traditional top-4 teams from the start of Moyes era till now). Their record against us away is also awful. In EPL last time they won at WHL in 2008(!), just after 'Arry arrived to the club.

Looks like a must win-game, which we should win, but 3-man defence with Toby and Jan is needed. Hopefully they will play.

From this you can clearly see that Kane is a much more big game player than Lukaku (still Harry sometimes struggles against top-teams in away fixtures).
Add the fact that we've won 8 home EPL games in a row and haven't lost a single one this season.
Then remember how Everton plays against big boys away (if I remember correctly, in EPL they haven't won a single game away against traditional top-4 teams from the start of Moyes era till now). Their record against us away is also awful. In EPL last time they won at WHL in 2008(!), just after 'Arry arrived to the club.

So many positive signs that I'm now 100% convinced that we'll lose on the weekend, because we're experts at reversing such indicators.

Obviously the availability of Jan and Toby is a massive factor for this one. Especially as Lakakau is a handful and will need dealing with.

Gonna be a good game this one. 3-2 Spurs.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Everton for me was in a lot of danger post Moyes, and they have addressed that and remain what they are, a solid top 8-10 side.

The problem Everton has is their income is terrible (they make less money than Southampton, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Ham & last year's Leicester), even if they could improve that, who do they displace out of the top 6?

My opinion, they will lose Lukaku in the next year or so, and they will drop back to their good on the day, regular top 8, occasional Europa appearance.

Well obviously mate that is just my opinion, just like your opinion on what you think will happen. I guess only time will tell.

Back