• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v. Everton - Sunday, February 9th - 13:30

----------Rush of blood----------
Sprinter---Hoofer---Superman---Hothead
---------Passer-----Dribbler---------
Lennon------Paulinho------Eriksen
---------------Ade----------------

Lloris
Walker-Daws-Verts-Rose
Paul-Dembele
Lennon-Eriksen-Siggy
Ade

...Townsend for Lennon and Sandro for Dembele at 70min - going to be a tough match, but we can be a better at Everton's game than they can IF we play somewhat to our potential...the Eriksen-Paulinho-Dembele midfield triangle could be brilliant...Please no Soldado - squandered WAY too many chances...
COYS

Twitter / sportingintel: Spurs have an ace PL home record against Everton. But #efc do much more with their dosh #thfc http://www.sportingintelligence.com...ip-to-top-four-rivals-tottenham-looms-070201/ … pic.twitter.com/VPIj2Ydi8p

Bf4lsXkCUAE_A5F.jpg:large

Can see us going one up top against these with lennon townsend wide eriksen just behind. Question us does tim give nabil the nod over pauli- moose has to start even if half fit.

Id go nsbil to be the more defensive cm next to moose, bring on pauli later for moose or nabil or eriksen - or depending on how andros is doing bring pauli on for him move eriksen wide left.

Good to have the options - now we'll see what kind of manager TS is with options available to him. Im not sure he knows what his best team is yet much like avb didnt or any of us for that matter!

It only tells part of the story though.

Spurs have made quite a tidy sum selling-on players in the Premier League Era (a £74,810,180 profit, in fact) which isn't reflected in those figures.

Liverpool and Arsenal make more money than us, so player sales is one of the few options available to us to bridge that gap.

Liverpool could have been 5 up against Arsnl within 13 minutes. They have scored two within 10 mins.

Why can't we start our games like that?

First two goals from dead balls too. 4 up in 18 mins.

United (last season ), Liverpool, Arsnl, City and Chelsea this season. Even Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine often have strong and decisive starts to games.

Us? Never in the league.

First two goals from dead balls too. 4 up in 18 mins.

United (last season ), Liverpool, Arsnl, City and Chelsea this season. Even Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine often have strong and decisive starts to games.

Us? Never in the league.

I rememember us going 1-0 up at home to Everton after about 15 seconds last year, as well as taking early leads against Swansea, West Ham, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Liverpool and Man Utd. It does happen, just not as often as you'd like.

We take about half an hour to get going for some reason.

One thing I noticed from palace was they had a really intense warm up and were doing everything full pelt

We did our norm which is what I expect but Palace came out flying and we were treading water... Maybe that's part of the problem

Going one nil up is not exactly blitzing a team out of sight in the first 20 mins of games is it?

We take about half an hour to get going for some reason.

One thing I noticed from palace was they had a really intense warm up and were doing everything full pelt

We did our norm which is what I expect but Palace came out flying and we were treading water... Maybe that's part of the problem

I have noticed this too - and it could well be part of the problem.

**** it...lets blitz them from the start.

-------------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------------

Walker------------------Dawson-----------Vertonghen-----------------Rose

Lennon------------------Capoue------------Dembele----------------Townsend

-------------------------------------Eriksen-------------------------------------

------------------------------------Adebayor------------------------------------

Subs: Friedel, Kaboul, Naughton, Benteleb, Paulinho, Soldado, Defoe (Chadli if Defoe is out)

Back