• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v. Everton - Sunday, February 9th - 13:30

1505397_10151988804233505_1279427644_n.jpg

1240442_10151988803803505_916826612_n.jpg

Very happy to see Townsend back:p

I would put him straight into my team as well if Lamela is not fit. I think we should match Everton more or less for formation. I feel the need to drop Soldado as he is not bringing enough to the team and we need everyone firing against Everton. Also as they are a ball playing side now Im inclined to drop Dawson and bring in Chiriches. I also hope Dembele is fit as his abiltty to shift the ball and keep it going would be useful here. Sandro does not seem to be fully fit and I think we dont need an out an out defensive midfielder. Paulinhio can now get closer to the striker and more in and around the box, Eriksen can also do the same. And I feel Townsend will give us more output against Everton that Lennon can.

----------------------------------------Lloris------------------------------------------------
Walker---------Chiriches----------------------Vertonghen-----------------Rose

------------------------Dembele------------Benteleb----------------------------------

----------Townsend------------Paulinhio--------------Eriksen--------------------

------------------------------------Adebayor---------------------------------------------

@HotspurRelated: Roberto Martinez has told @Everton both Coleman and Deulofeu are both fit for the away trip to Tottenham this Sunday. #THFC

I think Tim will probably play Lennon and Townsend either side of Ade, with Eriksen behind.

I think Tim will probably play Lennon and Townsend either side of Ade, with Eriksen behind.

I dont mind that to a degree but Im assuming he will also play Paulinhio which means it would be him and Benteleb like against Hull if so. I think we need the defensive pivot for this game. Or he could drop Benteleb and play Capoue alongside Paulinhio. With Eriksend dropping in and out of midfield and Townsend and Lennon on the wings and cutting in.

I don't see the point of getting angry at those two returning for them, both are good players but won't be fully fit and it's not like Tim hasn't had his fair share of luck already, coming up against Southampton and Swansea at a time when they were depleted, not to mention a Mata and RVP-less Man Utd.

At the end of the day if we're good enough for 4th then we need to beat them when they are at close to full strength. They're without Lukaku still, so will either have to play a half-fit Traore up top or Mirallas (which would weaken their wing positions immensely). Or even Naismith :D

COYS

-----------------lloris
walker chiriches vertonghen jordi alba
----------------sandro
----------paulinho dembele
lennon-------adebayor--------townsend

Least this OMT doesn't have a ****ing title like the City one. It's our 25th must win league game of the season after all!

I put money on Townsend not even being in the squad this weekend.

Vertonghen, Paulinho & Kaboul were in training for some time before they came back in. Sandro has been in training longer than Townsend and STILL hasn't been included.

Timmy is clearly playing it cautious with injuries.

Tottenham Hotspur's Official Premier League Squad after the January Transfer Window...

25-squad players
Adebayor, Emmanuel
Capoue, Etienne
Chadli, Nacer
Chiriches, Vlad Iulian
Dembele, Moussa
Friedel, Bradley Howard
Kaboul, Younes
Lloris, Hugo
Bezerra Maciel Junior, Jose Paulo
Cordiero, Sandro Raniere Guimaraes
Soldado Rillo, Roberto
Vertonghen, Jan
Gomes, Heurelho Da Silva
Dawson, Michael Richard HG
Defoe, Jermain Colin HG
Lennon, Aaron HG
Naughton, Kyle HG
Obika, Jonathan HG
Rose, Daniel Lee HG
Sigurdsson, Gylfi Thor HG
Townsend, Andros HG
Walker, Kyle Andrew HG

Under-21 players (Contract and Scholars)
Akindayini, Daniel Oluwaseun
Amos, Luke Ayodele
Archer, Jordan Gideon
Ball, Dominic
Bentaleb, Nabil
Campbell Young, Channing Shelby
Carroll, Thomas James
Ceballos, Cristian
Coulibaly, Souleymane
Coulthirst, Shaquile Tyshan
Dombaxe, Laste
Eriksen, Christian
Fredericks, Ryan
Fryers, Ezekiel David
Gallifuoco, Giancarlo
Georgiou, Anthony Michael
Goddard, Cy
Gomelt, Tomislav
Harrison, Shayon
Kane, Harry
Lameiras, Ruben
Lamela, Erik
Lancaster, Cameron Paul
Lesniak, Filip
McEneff, Aaron
McEvoy, Kenneth
McGee, Luke Paul
McQueen, Darren
McQueen, Alexander Luke
Michael Percil, Roman
Miles, Jonathan David
Miller, William
Oduwa, Nathan
Ogilvie, Connor Stuart
Onomah, Joshua
Priestley, Liam Joseph
Pritchard, Alex David
Pritchard, Joe Cameron
Ross, Lloyd
Sonupe, Emmanuel Olukolade
Stewart, Kevin Linford
Veljkovic, Milos
Vigouroux, Lawrence
Vincent Young, Kane
Voss, Harry William
Walker Peters, Kyle
Walkes, Anton
Ward, Grant Antony
Winks, Harry

my team:

------------------------lloris
walker---dawson-------vertonghen------rose
lennon-----sandro-----paulinho----townsend
----------------------eriksen
----------------------adebayor

subs: friedel, naughton, chiriches, dembele, sig, chadli, soldado.

We really could do with another fast attacker on the bench. Nothing there to frighten teams if townsend and lennon are already in the starting XI.

Back