• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v. Everton - Sunday, February 9th - 13:30

i don't even care if we win anymore. i just want signs that we're developing into a coherent unit.

i'm sick of watching disjointed filth from players who look like they met each other for the first time five minutes before kick off.

how can a team in the premier league have no discernible shape or philosophy for so long.

why is it so hard to mould these players into a team???

every time we get the ball there are three everton players around the ball. grrrrrrr.

*deep breath* its just a football match... its just a football match...

Everton by FAR the better side. That was as pretty much as poor as we would have played all season.

Sherwood and Spurs. That was dross.

Really poor half again. Too many passengers. Lennon ineffectual. Townsend on please o.

Another 45 minutes no shots on target, no class or vision in the final third, playing like the away team.

Get Lennon off for Townsend, I want Paulinho off but we don't have anyone worth replacing him with.

i don't even care if we win anymore. i just want signs that we're developing into a coherent unit.

i'm sick of watching disjointed filth from players who look like they met each other for the first time five minutes before kick off.

how can a team in the premier league have no discernible shape or philosophy for so long.

This. It is hard to see what has been done on the training ground.

This

Everton want this so much than we do. They're well up for it. Sort it out Tim.

When you look at Everton's stats - only three defeats and only 25 goals conceded - you realize what a coherent unit they are. Timmeh needs to make something happen with a formation change or sub. I think we need Eriksen to be more central.

Something tells me that Tim Sherwood and co do not do much tactical training. It always seems he has just told the players how good they are and to go out and do what they do best without any tactical advise.

Back