• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v. Everton - Sunday, February 9th - 13:30

Really really poor start again. Just as I expected. Really do feel sorry for Lennon. We are so far from being a passing side

Hugo Gomes needs to sort his **** out, Hugo Gomes needs to sort his **** out, becoming a disaster waiting to.happen

twice now Lennon has lost Baines and got in behind yet not one player with the ability to find him.

i thought we were working our way into this but its crumbling again at the moment.

hectic, no composure, space for the opposition.

i understand no-one wants an avb 'pace' but this breakneck stuff we appear to be attempting just leaves us looking ragged and vulnerable.

if we're going high tempo then start with townsend - at least he isn't a fraid to run with the ball at pace and take on his man.

very good ball in by Rose. thats where I'd like to see Lennon come in from the right at the backpost.

Dembele and Eriksen our most involved players. Lennon and Paulie need to step it up.

Good cross by rose there

I dont get how lennon can step it up? he's playing on the wing, a position where you need supply. He isn't getting any.

Paulinho is in central midfield where the majority of the game is played, he needs to step it up.

Back