• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v. Everton - Sunday, February 9th - 13:30

Ade isolated up top on his own = no threat....oh what a surprise. Looks like Sherwood has fallen into the 1 up front with no goal threat from anyone else trap........

That was erm, not sure I can find the words to describe it.

When I was a kid I used to sit, wrapped in my junior Spurs scarf, dreaming of the day when we'd reach the heady heights of playing on the break against Everton. At home.

awful, not working hard enough, getting out battled in midfield, not pressing, playing stupid passes to players in double coverage, not getting enough men forward when we do have the ball

hope TS tears em a new one at half time

Ade lazy there being offside and walking back, Dembele had one less option.

Such an open game... Soldado might like this one.

i didnt see anything from anyone that half,none of our players have any dynamism whatsoever, they all to a man need a rocket up their ****

When you look at Everton's stats - only three defeats and only 25 goals conceded - you realize what a coherent unit they are. Timmeh needs to make something happen with a formation change or sub. I think we need Eriksen to be more central.
Everton are a good side.......their manager should be on the Tottenham bench ](*,)](*,)](*,)

I don't think we have been particularly great but I think it's really bizzare how Sky are making out like we deserve to be 5 down or something. Everton haven't been that good themselves.

They get a lot of praise because they look pretty, but it's not always massively effective.

The balance of the side is so off. Ultimately we lack ball players. In possession we don't know what to do with it. Lennon needs creative midfielders. Our centre midfielder require creative attacking midfielders to create. Instead we have two incompatible components and the results are getting all rather obvious and predictable for me.

Sorry but Sherwood is ****.

are you watching that game though?

can you see why now?

What exactly has come down our right side this half? Zip, nada, nothing.

Don't blame others.

When has Lennon taken on his man? Played a one two? Delivered a cross? Had a shot? Got on the end of Roses cross? Helped out Walker?

Another truly sabsymal half of football. Have we been atrocious in the first half every game with Tim? Do people really see ANYTHING under Tim? I just an absolute mess of a football team with fantastic players, trying; but there seems to be no del system, no real way of playing, no ideas, or tactics or plan... It's so weird and frustrating watching us. I want to be convinced by Tim and hope he'll learn after each game, I slowly get more confident and excited by match day comes; then see us play and think we are awful, and Tim is beyond atrocious... Then come monday the cycle will start again!!!

the midfield is terrible, no passes, vision, tackles, let alone running the game, all too slow on the ball and not running for each other

I don't think we have been particularly great but I think it's really bizzare how Sky are making out like we deserve to be 5 down or something. Everton haven't been that good themselves.

They get a lot of praise because they look pretty, but it's not always massively effective.

Osman could should have had a hatrick in the first ten minutes.

Not much in it but Everton just shaded the first half for me.

Spurs need to start shooting instead of putzing around.

Back