• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project

I don't think we would win the EL

There are easier games to work around in the earlier stages

I didn't mean you, it just a general vibe that gets chucked around, more arrogant than wanting to be in the CL IMO.

I agree with your sentiment to some level TBH, but I want us moving forward still and testing ourselves against the best.

I didn't mean you, it just a general vibe that gets chucked around, more arrogant than wanting to be in the CL IMO.

I agree with your sentiment to some level TBH, but I want us moving forward still and testing ourselves against the best.
We've got a pool of talented youngsters coming through, Ange has show he doesn't trust them yet, it's a great chance for them to get minutes if done correctly.

Tbh, I'll be happy just to be back in Europe.

Villa will lose to Palace.

If arse can win the league on Sunday they will definitely brick themselves.

City are much better than us, but if Pep does his usual, we can get CL and see the goons not win the league.

We've got a pool of talented youngsters coming through, Ange has show he doesn't trust them yet, it's a great chance for them to get minutes if done correctly.

Tbh, I'll be happy just to be back in Europe.

More a case they are not forcing his hand IMO. Anyway we will soon know regardless

If a Spurs win helps them win the title it will make it all the more sweeter for them, how do people not realise this?

They'll have essentially 'won the league at WHL' for a third time
This.

Gooner in work today said his ideal was that we win tonight and then get “smashed” by Sheffield United on Sunday, and that he’d “love reminding” me every day that we handed them the title.

Here’s hoping it’s 0-5 tonight. Give City’s goal difference a nice boost.

This.

Gooner in work today said his ideal was that we win tonight and then get “smashed” by Sheffield United on Sunday, and that he’d “love reminding” me every day that we handed them the title.

Here’s hoping it’s 0-5 tonight. Give City’s goal difference a nice boost.
I think it's a difficult ask to get Ange to tell the team to lose. It just doesn't work in the long term.

That's why I think the U14 girls team deserves a run out on the big stage.

A gooner work mate asked me today "won't you celebrate if you score?" - and I honestly dont know. I'm not sure. I remember us being in this position back in 2002 or so, having to lose to ManU (which we of course always did back then anyways) to not hand the title to the goons, we ended up taking the lead through Les Ferdinand, and thankfully ended up losing 2-1.

Back