• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project

still mathematically possible to finish anywhere between 4th and 7th, 4th would be fantastic, mission accomplished, 7th, and potentially no European football at all (FA Cup is a factor for some stupid reason), would be an absolute disaster

we've fudged up plenty of games this season, but we can still rescue it

It will be really nice to watch a Spurs game with peace in my heart.
Any result has upsides AND downsides.
So I truly just want to see what happens. Hopefully we unlock some cool new formation or style.
Hopefully Hall and Moore get on the pitch.
Hopefully we don't get spanked 5-0.
But other than that, chill out and look on the bright side for once.

Perfect.

Watching the build up and Ange's interview I'm no longer conflicted. What will be, will be.
fudging COYS!!!!!!!!
Same I can be doing the who backingnyour side to lose. I'm faaar more embarrassed by the fans of our club than Arsenal potentially winning a title over a long season. They didn't win it at our place, they have been better than most all season. That's the facts.

COYS

Clive Allen on the live youtube channel was just saying that in the FA Cup Game, every time we tried to break, City cynically stopped us with fouls. He claims Bernardo Silva fouled us 7 times but used his baby face image to get away with it. Something to watch out for, I had forgotten what clams City are when stopping us breaking on them.

Apply that to wanting to lose. How does that benefit us? All it does is show a pathetic mentality , and certainly not one aligned with winning.
Do you think being mocked for the fans that want us to lose is positive?

We only need 1 point to seal 5th. We are playing the worst team in the league on Sunday. If we can’t manage that then we’re not ready for European football again whatever form that comes in.

Depends what you measure us against. A bit like neighbours and cars or something. People don’t compare their car to the sultan of Brunis car but Mr Smiths one next door.
That's really small-time mentality. We should always measure ourselves against the best and aim to beat the best and win the big trophies. Thankfully that is what Ange is focused on. And it so happens that our neighbors are currently one of the best. So if we are to measure ourselves against them, it would still be trying to go for the big trophies, because that's what they're going for.

I mean, we Tottenham fudging Hotspur. We're one of the wealthiest clubs on the planet. We can become the best. We're not Nottingham fudging Forest.

Clive Allen on the live youtube channel was just saying that in the FA Cup Game, every time we tried to break, City cynically stopped us with fouls. He claims Bernardo Silva fouled us 7 times but used his baby face image to get away with it. Something to watch out for, I had forgotten what clams City are when stopping us breaking on them.
Maybe the ref and VAR will take today to be fair to us

I want to see us badgerig Ederson at every possible chance whenever we get a corner, because as sure as anything Vicario is going to get fouled all night long

Back