• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

The moaners annoy me too mate, but to be totally honest your moaning about the moaners is getting almost as bad! More than a hint of irony in your post, you must see that…

No I'll just keep on as long as they do hoping it annoys them just as much as their rants annoy me, tedious isn't it.

Despite his howler, Lloris ended up in credit for me.

His save at 2-1 was pivotal, right after Ederson stops Kane putting us 3-1 up. If they had equalised seconds later I am sure it would have crushed our spirit. That save proved to be a massive moment.
Obviously the cross by Kulusevski for the winner matches it. The guy has almost paid his fee back already.

What stats for the front 3.
Kane 2 goals
Son 2 assists
Kulusevski 1 goal 1 assist

Why post this? What is the point?

Honestly, I don’t get it.

Like I dont get why some people go over the top about almost everything with the club. We are a good side on our day but not good enough to win things, all the moaning in the world ain't going to change it, if I felt so badly about a product or service I'd go somewhere else where my expectations could be met.

Still not seen any explanation yet of where the extra 2 minutes came from?

Wasn’t it the VAR check for the pen, then there was pushing and shoving from their lot wanting a second yellow for Romero. Then the goal celebration for the pen, then our goal celebration. Probably about right?

Back