• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every post is "how can I relate this back to Levy out". On a personal mission!
When I have a trading desk that seriously underperforms I tend to look at the head of desk first. If I keep on replacing the head of desk and the desk keeps on underperforming I’d expect to fall on my sword.

The AVB/Tactics Tim season was a low point for me but this rivals it. And I lived through the brick under Shreeves, Ossie, Gross, Gooner George and Pleaty (2004 version). At least through all of that brick, I felt we were committed and trying, we were just brick. Now, I think these fudgers don’t deserve our support.
Absolutely.

Never thought the lesser players gave up or didn’t try.

This has been seriously crap. Zero structure at all

Dont really blame Mason. he's never managed a senior team before but still

Its not Mason who is to blame, this squad is full of players who are taking the tinkle. It was obvious in the last 6 months of Poch time here and it continued under Jose as well. Can not believe s ome fans think we only need a couple of players to stop the rot. They should be ashamed to pull our shirt on.

The AVB/Tactics Tim season was a low point for me but this rivals it. And I lived through the brick under Shreeves, Ossie, Gross, Gooner George and Pleaty (2004 version). At least through all of that brick, I felt we were committed and trying, we were just brick. Now, I think these fudgers don’t deserve our support.

general attitude of this group stinks, they must really hate Mason too, they didn't down tools on the last two this quickly

This is worse than the AVB / Sherwood season for me. At least there, we didn’t have to watch players who had previously reached such great heights completely phone it in. It was kind of our level at the time.

This, set against the backdrop of the last 2 years, and the 5 years before that...I have no words. It’s been awful. I think the feeling that you can see that so many players just don’t have it in them to go the extra mile for us anymore, when previously so many were so bought in, that’s the biggest pain for me.

I don't really believe Levy will sign off a major rebuild, which is desperately needed. The new Manager will be told to come in and work with the current players to get top 4 again and the cycle continues.

Its not Mason who is to blame, this squad is full of players who are taking the tinkle. It was obvious in the last 6 months of Poch time here and it continued under Jose as well. Can not believe s ome fans think we only need a couple of players to stop the rot. They should be ashamed to pull our shirt on.
When you set a culture from the top that winning isn’t the main thing then it filters down....

Back