• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feared he wouldn’t have the authority when he was appointed. It feels like that’s how it’s played out. Terrible selections and lack of proper subs. I blame Levy though for putting him in that position.
He's bloody clueless. Horrible selections and brick subs. Like you say though, it's not his fault , he's never even coached a first team before.

Another genius move by our dear leader.

He's bloody clueless. Horrible selections and brick subs. Like you say though, it's not his fault , he's never even coached a first team before.

he's a caretaker, we have to wait for the next manager to finish their current gig, that's just how it works

Yeah I’ve always been 100% behind Levy. Starting to have some massive doubts about him. Maybe it’s the media stuff I’ve been reading, maybe it’s just a knee jerk reaction to recent results or maybe it’s now just one bad decision too many.

When you set a culture from the top that winning isn’t the main thing then it filters down....

gonad*s, keep on thinking that and we will never get anywhere, we need a major overall of players and if we do not do that we will keep going through managers.

Speaking the truth. You can carry on peddling your pro Levy rhetoric while some of us are fully aware of where the problem at this club lies....

Call it what you want, its the truth. As you well know. Levy has made mistakes and no one ( as far as i can see) can not see that, but you are wrong about Grealish and as i said before as long as you keep peddling that brick i will reply to it.

Well that was fun.

I honestly wouldn’t mind if we replaced the whole squad, minus Kane and Son. Get in a promising young manager that will inject some passion, fight and belief back into this club. Then maybe in a few years we will get lucky and win and odd cup. And that’s pretty much all we can look forward to, unless we get bought up by some multi billionaire and become a financially doped club like your Man Cities and Chelseas. Depressing fudging times.

An absolute fudging disgrace
I'm done with this club and it's current attitude

Literally rip the place up and start again !!

Back