• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ndombele also showing why he’s not playing to his potential though - jogging around, pointing and complaining rather than busting a gut to get on the ball! So frustrating, as he’s out of this world once he gets the ball.
Yet still about 100 times better than Winks....

We have had a long season, but I don't think that is an excuse. The reaction to Reggie's mistake is the disappointment for me. First half, rather than fight back we collapsed.

He’s also right.

Why would Grealish come to Spurs, given most the top 4 would go in for him

That's not the boring bit. The constant moaning about Levy is.

fudging offensive display that was. I know the crowd got criticised on here but we performed like clams so the players got what they deserved.

Seriously disappointed in Mason over the last few weeks. Some really poor selections but I guess when you put a 29 year old with no experience in charge, he’s gonna be out of his depth so that’s on Levy.

Love this club, hate this team.

Best we have.... I have zero trust in the leaders at this club to sign better
Levy trying to balance the books, makes financial sense but doesn't always translate to the pitch - a painful rebuild required

I am King of soundbites

dread to think what we'll do at the foxes den, lol

Just the point ahead of scum. We all know how this goes. :p

At least the season is soon over. New manager soon. Departures and signings this summer. There's always hope.

Back