• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree 400%. It boggles my mind that so many fans, pundits and journos think our current problems started and ended with Mourinho. I don't know how much more evidence people need.... It is the players!

tickle my balls with a feather, a lot of the players stunk the place out during Pochs last season, the same under Jose and now under Mason. The amazing thing for me is that there are fans who think we only need to change a couple of players and everything will be fine. We are a shambles and we have been for a couple of years and s ome of the players are stealing a living.

I actually think it's the central midfield and CB we need to strengthen, not further forward. We have too few good options in CM. We need a Modric type player, someone who is equally good both defensively and offensively. That type of player would allow us to pair him with Højbjerg when we need to be strong defensively, and Ndombele or Lo Celso when we expect to be dominating.

I agree, We have all slagged of our CB's and rightly so but they are let down by our CM players who could not punch their way out of a paper bag. Hojberg is chasing shadows and we have run him into the ground and the rest of the CM has stood and watched. It would be great to get another Modric but sadly there are not many around with his ability or work rate.

I do like Lo Celso nad if he stays fit could be a major plus for us, as for Tanguy imo the jury is out on him at the moment, he needs to work harder then he has shown so far and stop trying to be a show pony. I still think we miss Eriksen because he had the vision but was also willing to put the work into defending.

Back