• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AEL Limassol Thu 28th Aug 19.45 KO***

How long does it take for a gk to be fit though lvg wouldn't of let him have a holiday during the world cup so has he got fat since the world cup?

He's let all his Man U players be on holiday so far, so I don't see why not

I've no information about the supposed complaint by Utrecht, and his UEFA registration is clearly a separate issue, but if there are official questions being asked about the transfer, who knows where that might lead? If rules were deemed to have been broken, and in the meantime he had appeared in competitive games for us, we could end up on the wrong end of a "fielding an ineligible player" rap.
Good post, that possibility is one reason why I've been worried about the Vorm situation for a while.

Last edited:
SpursOfficial: #THFC subs: Friedel, Dier, Rose, Veljkovic, Chadli, Holtby, Adebayor #COYS
SpursOfficial: #THFC team: Lloris; Naughton, Chiriches, Kaboul, Davies, Dembele, Sandro; Lennon, Paulinho, Townsend; Kane. #COYS

SpursOfficial: #THFC subs: Friedel, Dier, Rose, Veljkovic, Chadli, Holtby, Adebayor #COYS
SpursOfficial: #THFC team: Lloris; Naughton, Chiriches, Kaboul, Davies, Dembele, Sandro; Lennon, Paulinho, Townsend; Kane. #COYS

Good amount of rotation in there, Townsend and Lennon should cause issues with their pace too.

Like-it-or-not-Facebook-changes-news-feed.jpg

Back