• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AEL Limassol Thu 28th Aug 19.45 KO***

Looks like Soldado misses out due to injury. Hopefully, he's back for Sunday.

@R9Soldado · 5h
Unfortunately I can't play tonight because of problems with my back and neck. Hope to be back asap and that we win tonight!

SpursOfficial: #THFC subs: Friedel, Dier, Rose, Veljkovic, Chadli, Holtby, Adebayor #COYS
SpursOfficial: #THFC team: Lloris; Naughton, Chiriches, Kaboul, Davies, Dembele, Sandro; Lennon, Paulinho, Townsend; Kane. #COYS

A decent formation, it will be interesting to see Paulinho further forward, his better games for us have been there.

Quite an 'inexperienced' team. Players like Sandro and Paulinho have hardly played under Poch. Great to see Chiriches back and Kaboul getting so many games. Lookig forward to seeing how Dembele and Sandro play. Their chance to stake a claim on the first team. Is there a first team? Or essentially two teams?

I'm expecting a pretty terrible performance looking at the personnel and where they are playing.
Midfield is gonna be a ponderous mess holding onto the ball and not knowing when or where to pass it.
Lennon and Paulinho will barely be in the game. Townsend will try to shoot every time he gets it.
And our most creative player Harry Kane will be stuck isolated upfront.
I'd just take the nil nil now.

I'm expecting a pretty terrible performance looking at the personnel and where they are playing.
Midfield is gonna be a ponderous mess holding onto the ball and not knowing when or where to pass it.
Lennon and Paulinho will barely be in the game. Townsend will try to shoot every time he gets it.

You're in crackingly optimistic form. Need a hug?

Wow-****ing-zers....

Life must be a hoot in your house

Back