• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AEL Limassol Thu 28th Aug 19.45 KO***

I've been impressed with the fringe players tonight. Poch has clearly got his ideas across quickly and most of these players could slot seamlessly into the first team. My only concern would be central midfield where both Dembele and Sandro are so different from Poch's first choice pairing.

I've not been so impressed. Clearly AEL are not a particularly good team and they know they are going out. Meanwhile a few players have not done very well.

OK some players have done OK but against opposition like this, they haven't really shone IMO. I think Defoe would have got a couple tonight for instance.

Legia Warsaw's message to FIFA earlier

BwJkteUCAAAkknv.jpg

I've not been so impressed. Clearly AEL are not a particularly good team and they know they are going out. Meanwhile a few players have not done very well.

OK some players have done OK but against opposition like this, they haven't really shone IMO. I think Defoe would have got a couple tonight for instance.

It was more the speed that most of the fringe players have come up to speed with Poch's thinking that I am impressed with. Otherwise it has been a middling performance but they have done more than enough on the night. I do not see anyone knocking on the door of the first team off of the back of this performance.

Good for Sandro to get some minutes. When players run at him he can be easily bypassed, but if he catches them before they build up a head of steam, he's like Field Marshall Petain (well, Robert Nivelle, according to Wikipedia; either way, they shall not pass.)

Back