• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AEL Limassol Thu 28th Aug 19.45 KO***

Legia Warsaw's message to FIFA earlier

BwJkteUCAAAkknv.jpg

=D>

No doubt a very good footballer, just not sure he is for a top 4 club. defoe like in that he needs 4 chances to score 1 which is not good enough at our level.

That's a valid criticism right now, he's not played that many games though really, that could come with experience.

Do you think Poch thought when taking off Sandro: we might need a bit of this against pool?

So so happy we have our Spurs back. Mauricio Pochettino is GHod.

I do not see anyone knocking on the door of the first team off of the back of this performance.

Oh, when you said "most of these players could slot seamlessly into the first team" I thought you mean that most of these players could slot seamlessly into the first team :D

Think Sandro has done well tonight, though not sure you can change transfer plans based on one game. Still dont think the CM balance in our squad is very good though given that we have four senior CMs (sandro, Dembele, Paulinho and Capoue) none of whom are particularly incisive passers. In particular Sandro and Capoue in particular are too similar for me

Oh, when you said "most of these players could slot seamlessly into the first team" I thought you mean that most of these players could slot seamlessly into the first team :D

I was talking more in terms of implementing a system and them taking on Poch's ideas, rather than them immediately challenging the players who started on Sunday.

I also think Kaboul will start v Pool. 90 minutes tonight will help him sharpen up more, he looks like he's needed mroe match practice than the likes of Vertonghen.

Hurrah - another clean sheet, and win both halves.

We may be heading for some extraordinary possession & passing stats.

Given that AEL needed to win, I thought they were a bit QPR'ish

Back